Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Hey Dawna, I am down, but need to get dates... Also I have a corporate acct at Planet Hollywood, that gets me some nice perks, such as using the convention center, great group rates etc... Hit me up if you want anymore info

Array

School
    Electric City MMA
    I would like to go this year.

Array

School
    HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    Hey Dawna, I am down, but need to get dates... Also I have a corporate acct at Planet Hollywood, that gets me some nice perks, such as using the convention center, great group rates etc... Hit me up if you want anymore info
    Lets talk! I just pm'd you
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

band any more details date all that jazz if its far enough away i'm keen to make the trip

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawna View Post
    Hey guys! Yes, it was tentatively scheduled at Hardrock, but without getting into too much detail we ran into a few problems with the contract and we're trying to work those out or find a new location. Amy and I are working on it and will hopefully have some news for you guys very soon. It looks like it's definitely going to be Vegas though and close the 4th of July just like last year. So plan on that if your planning on coming and I will let you guys know the second we have something solid.
    Oh shit.

Dawna, why do you always plan those trips for the time I'm most likely not in the US?
    Do you hate me?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I will spread the tentative word around the CHI. If it is in the states most of my guys can go. Although some cant leave the state yet but we will figure it out. Hit us with the details.

Array

School
    AREA 52 MMA
    I'm all in! Keep us posted on dates & costs Dawna. PLz

Maybe. I f'ed up a penny slot machine in the airport so badly two weeks ago that I may not be allowed back in the city.

Array

School
    HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthias Sieber View Post
    Dawna, why do you always plan those trips for the time I'm most likely not in the US?
    Do you hate me?
    Dammit Mathias! When are you going to learn to check with me before scheduling anything!?
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast