vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    His name is Ron Paul
    Ron Paul does have balls hope he wears a vest

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside, California
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    i think he got a honorary doctorate, either way the man stood up for something & gave his life for it. who needs a doctorate when you have those kind of balls, your missing the whole point kid
    Thank you very much ikwueme.

Array

School
    we could use another DR. King today to help leed the fight against our government which is going more totalitarian every day, who has the balls to be public enemy number 1 & have the FBI open a file on you & know they'll kill you like DR. King did. the dedicated racist j edgar hoover & his co intel pro
    LOLROTF!!!!! OMG!!!! Derrick, I am so freakin happy you brought this up! I agree with you 100%! I have been telling people about this for years. I have talked on other forums about this very thing. I have the book The Secret Life of J. Edgar Hoover by Anthony Goddess.
    J. Edgar was the biggest hypocrite of them all. A disgrace to America. He was gay, a cross dresser and part black yet he persecuted gays and blacks and anybody that tried to help the poor and middle class. His own mother said he never danced with or kissed a girl. He was a closet homosexual and transvestite. Mafia bosses obtained info about Hoover's sex life and used it for decades to keep the FBI at bay. Without this, the Mafia as we know it might never have gained its hold in America. Clyde Tolson was his lover and got all of Hoover's money when he died.

we could use another DR. King today to help leed the fight against our government which is going more totalitarian every day, who has the balls to be public enemy number 1 & have the FBI open a file on you & know they'll kill you like DR. King did. the dedicated racist j edgar hoover & his co intel pro
    If Dr. King came back present day he would be labeled a terrorist sympathizer kook, tar and feathered, and ran out of town.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas White View Post
    If Dr. King came back present day he would be labeled a terrorist sympathizer kook, tar and feathered, and ran out of town.
    I take it you don't like him. Among many other things he stood up against the War in Viet Nam when many other wouldn't.
    He was a true Christian and not just a church going hypocrite like many so called Christians are.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas White View Post
    something like this? http://my.spill.com/video/video/show...Video%3A112688

And I 100% agree. He would be viewed as even more radical now! Look how Ron Paul is considered crazy for standing up for personal liberties, stopping the war on drugs and paying off our debt

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by James Davis View Post

And I 100% agree. He would be viewed as even more radical now! Look how Ron Paul is considered crazy for standing up for personal liberties, stopping the war on drugs and paying off our debt
    http://my.spill.com/video/video/show...Video%3A112688

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    His name is Ron Paul
    Which Repub candidate will you be going for when Ron Paul doesn't make it?

Mitt Romney the Mormon. The Mormons believe black people were cursed with the black skin.
    Then the Mormon head leader in Salt Lake City, Utah had a vision that said the curse was lifted.
    Looks like the Civil Rights Act of 1964 even made God a believer.

Ron Paul Not going to make it.
    Ron Paul

Rick Santorum Another nut.

Rick Perry - I've heard of him.

Newt Gingrich - Wants to fire all school custodians and hire 9 year old children to do their work.
    Abolish child labor laws is his number one priority.
    He doesn't really want to win but needs the exposure to sell his books and make money off speaking engagements.

Jon Huntsman - Anybody know this guy?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by James Davis View Post

Maybe Ron Paul would help pay off the national debt if he were in there.
    However it was the Repubs who caused it in the first place. It started
    with Raygun and then the two Bushes finished us off. G.W. was the worse
    giving all those retroactive tax breaks to the rich 3% of the population/Corporations.
    The Haves and the Have mores as G.W. would say and his documented on video.
    The Repub candidate Mitt the Mormon Romney his saying he will lover the national
    debt. This is like a fox saying he will save the chickens. If you were a chicken
    would you vote for a fox?

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by 10th Planet Riverside, Ca View Post
    LOLROTF!!!!! OMG!!!! Derrick, I am so freakin happy you brought this up! I agree with you 100%! I have been telling people about this for years. I have talked on other forums about this very thing. I have the book The Secret Life of J. Edgar Hoover by Anthony Goddess.
    J. Edgar was the biggest hypocrite of them all. A disgrace to America. He was gay, a cross dresser and part black yet he persecuted gays and blacks and anybody that tried to help the poor and middle class. His own mother said he never danced with or kissed a girl. He was a closet homosexual and transvestite. Mafia bosses obtained info about Hoover's sex life and used it for decades to keep the FBI at bay. Without this, the Mafia as we know it might never have gained its hold in America. Clyde Tolson was his lover and got all of Hoover's money when he died.
    lol wow i didn't know he was gay, that fucker was tapping DR.Kings phone , following him you name it. when the FBI should have protected King not kill him, & they also were behind Malcom X being asassinated. its funny how the Mob had him by the balls

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast