Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena

10th Planet Sylmar update: Classes discontinued, privates still available

Hey ya'll, I've decided to discontinue the regularly scheduled classes at Suicide Boxing, but can still be contacted via email for a private in Sylmar if that's your neck of the woods, otherwise I'll be spending most of my time at Legends honing my MMA skills and racking up some W's this year. Thank you to all who supported, trained, won, lost, and strove to improve themselves every class. We had 4 blue belts come out of there, 2 of which are JJ Machado affiliate students and 2 who will continue to grow with DJ Aldizzy in Van Nuys We had some hungry white belts as well that I hope take it to the next level and continue on this amazing path. I'm glad to have played a part in unlocking a passion for Jiu-Jitsu among some like-minded people, sharing some philosophy, and having lot of fun the entire time! I'm at a point now where I have my black belt in sight, but I'm in no rush to get there. I've always been focused about the next belt instead of enjoying the one I'm at, but it's time to soak in the journey, stop and smell the roses, laugh at the daffodils and what not

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Good luck Compella! You're a super talented guy, both on the mats and musically. Good things are coming your way.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Keep pushing, keep winning, and bring that positive energy back to share when you are ready.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    i feal ya bra, teaching is fun but sometimes you got bigger priorities