Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sam Sales

Doing my own thing........

Hey guys, got a lot to get off my chest. Its been a stressful few days.

So the last few months at the gym i co-own have been a nightmare. Mainly due to myself and my business partner having very different visions of what we wanted to do with the club. He kinda wanted the more full time gym/muscle fitness gym, whereas i want an MMA/jj club (which was our original plan).

Anyway after pretty much another shitty month of not really agreeing on how we are going to do things , me wanting one thing, him and some members wanting the other, arguments etc, i have decided to sell my shares of the business to him and buy myself a motorbike so i can travel about easier and really concentrate on my own training.

The thing is the way it is now at the gym, it is not my dream or what i had visioned any more. However i am nearly 31 and was a late starter in this JJ adventure anyway, so i want to make the most of the next few years competing as much as i can. Just cant do it/concentrate on it in this current situation.

I am still cool with my business partner, no hard feelings, just decided i had had enough now. still got free lifetime membership to the gym too LOL. But I guess my month away training at other gyms was a bit of an eye opener for me. Feels like a huge weight has been lifted of my mind either way. Think i have aged 10 years over the last few months. Think i have a nice little job lined up already too so hopefully that works out.

Anyway, thanks for listening guys. Good to get that off my chest. Much appreciated. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Good job brotha, you gotta follow your heart and go get what you want. Wish you luck on your journeys.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    You should have kicked his ass and shown him regular gyms are bullshit.

Sam Sales

LOL :-)
    It wouldn't have mattered Tyler, just not the right time for me. Like i say i want to concentrate on other stuff.

Thanks guys. :-)

Array

School
    Electric City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Timmermans View Post
    You should have kicked his ass and shown him regular gyms are bullshit.
    trolol

Good luck Sam just enjoy the journey bro :-)

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    As a late starter myself, I wish you good luck on the rest of your journey. This is just a speed bump. But it seems like you're pressing forward pretty well. Keep going brother. Again, good luck.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox
    Congrats and good luck brother!

Array

School
    10th planet Hotbox Dawsonville :) North Georgia MMA
    I'am 30 myself and have just really started my Jiu Jitsu game But 30 is still very young ! You got enough time to do whatever you want and don't let anyone tell you other wise.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Good for you killer, life's too short.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric "Tiger Blood" Safier View Post
    I'am 30 myself and have just really started my Jiu Jitsu game But 30 is still very young ! You got enough time to do whatever you want and don't let anyone tell you other wise.
    Cheers to the late starters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast