Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

February private lessons & membership special @ 10th Planet Rochester for Pro-Members

February Special! For the entire month of February I'll be teaching private lessons at 50% off for Pro Members of www.10thplanetjj.com . If you’re not a pro-member now’s the time to sign up for ONLY $4.99/mo, and get videos of every techniques Eddie Bravo teaches at 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu HQ. Pro members will also recieve 10% off our Academy memberships when you sign up for 6 or 12 months of classes at 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester. Private message me at www.10thplanetjj.com to schedule.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    That's a steal
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    That's pretty sweet! I definitely like this concept.

Hey Zog i want to take you up on the private lessons in feb i also want to see if we can get a semi private with a like 5 of my students if we come up?
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Martinez View Post
    Hey Zog i want to take you up on the private lessons in feb i also want to see if we can get a semi private with a like 5 of my students if we come up?
    Sure brotha, hit me in a PM or message me on facebook.

Looks like Feb is going to be a busy month, my inbox is blowin up
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

i will let me talk to my guys and we will figure out when is good for them and ill hit you up this week to book you up my friend, hey a full inbox is nothing but a good thing coach
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com