Array

School
    Tennessee BJJ and Judo Club

Hey Eddie, Belt Color to use here, 10th Planet Rank Only, or BJJ Rank OK also?

Hi Eddie,

I am a black belt in BJJ (Under Helio Soneca), but have no rank in your 10th Planet System. Would you prefer that I use black (BJJ) as my belt color or white (10th Planet)?

Thanks,
    Rick Sparks

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    If you a bjj blue, then you are a tpjj blue, same goes for purple and brown, but if you are a bjj black then you are a tpjj brown, make sense? Btw it's awesome having bjj blacks on this site, I am honored
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    You would be Brown, not white. Glad to have you on board!

Array

School
    Pardee Combat/CoringaoBJJ (Future home of 10th Planet Jiujitsu Ballground, GA)
    Eddie, you are one of the most humble guys that Ive ever met. Those of us that are on board with you, regardless of belt color, are truely blessed to have you. Thank you for everything that you do for us, as students, as friends, and as curious members to this site. We all respect and look forwrd to watching the world of Jiujitsu evolve greater everyday. Best wishes, Cappi ”Coringao"

Rick sparks do you have a good school you train at? I may got to a Tennessee football game this year to see us get slaughtered while I'm there I might as well stop in to train.

Array

School
    Mission: Submissions
    Quote Originally Posted by Coringao View Post
    Eddie, you are one of the most humble guys that Ive ever met. Those of us that are on board with you, regardless of belt color, are truely blessed to have you. Thank you for everything that you do for us, as students, as friends, and as curious members to this site. We all respect and look forwrd to watching the world of Jiujitsu evolve greater everyday. Best wishes, Cappi ”Coringao"
    Very nicely said. I couldn't agree more.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Eddie, you are one of the most humble guys that Ive ever met. Those of us that are on board with you, regardless of belt color, are truely blessed to have you. Thank you for everything that you do for us, as students, as friends, and as curious members to this site. We all respect and look forward to watching the world of Jiujitsu evolve greater everyday. Best wishes, Cappi ”Coringao"
    I second that!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Thank you very much for the support and especially for your dedication to the 10th Planet family
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Amen brother