Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    i began a vegetarian diet (i'm trying to go vegan as much as i can) after thanksgiving and it has done wonders not only for my joints, but also for my overall energy levels and workout recovery.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne
    if the pain is getting worse, you should prob ease off until you get it sorted, i'm sure there are plenty of solutions

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    If your joints are hurting then most likely they're not bearing weight the way they were designed to. Look into posture therapy. I read a book that changed my life called Pain Free by Pete Egoscue, cost me 9 bucks on amazon. I went from sitting in bed with knee braces on to training full time again and being able to use my treadmill. Woohoo!

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    i began a vegetarian diet (i'm trying to go vegan as much as i can) after thanksgiving and it has done wonders not only for my joints, but also for my overall energy levels and workout recovery.
    +1, sort out your diet first, and YOGA. If all else fails, buying a vaporizer and an Indica strain or eating edibles will help you and doesn't count as smoking.

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    also forgot to mention, if you have really serious joint pain you could also get a prescription for some strong anti inflammatories like vultaren or celebrex. but they are pretty strong and hard on the stomach, would definitely seek other options.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    also forgot to mention, if you have really serious joint pain you could also get a prescription for some strong anti inflammatories like vultaren or celebrex. but they are pretty strong and hard on the stomach, would definitely seek other options.
    What about stacking steroids with acai?
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    Kankakee Jiu Jitsu Club
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein View Post
    then your joint shouldnt be in pain
    That's funny

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Glucosamine chondriotin. Osteo-biflex is a popular brand of GC. Also try flax seed oil also.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    thanks everyone... and yes the pain has gotten to the point that I don't even want to walk. I try to fight through it but it feels like my joints are made of flint and everytime I move them I get an overwhelming burn feeling. I've gotten to the point that I can't hardly train at all

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    May be time for some rest man
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast