Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough

reddit thread about Eddie.

Hey Guys,

Don't know if this was shared already but: http://www.reddit.com/r/bjj/comments...e_eddie_bravo/

Any Redditers on the forum?
    Tim.

reddit is just a pg-13 version of 4chan

Array

School
    Ronin
    Dam there is some guy on there named Erik Anderson talking some shit about rolling with Joe, Cade, and Shegiki (spelling?)
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Ronin
    "Cade legit pissed me off because I was rolling with him (playing butterfly guard, not even going hard) and he threw up his hands and shouted "this guy is too big, I can't roll with him!" What a fucking asshole. Similar story with Shigeki."

"Joe is definitely solid for a 45 year old Brown belt. I last rolled with him right after Christmas 2010, so one year and one month ago.

I swept him, then he complained we were too close to the wall. So we reset in his guard. Then I passed his guard and he got a cramp in his back so we stopped for a minute and restarted in his guard. Then I passed his guard again and we were close to the wall so he restarted me in his guard. Then I passed his guard but we got a little close to some other guys who were rolling so he restarted me in his guard.

No joke. I didn't realize how unusual the restarts were until after we'd finished rolling.

(note to Joe: If you read this, I'm happy to come by and rematch you. I'm a fan of your comedy, UFC commentary and political commentary and like I admitted above, you are a solid brown belt)"
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    Ive been reading and this Garley Cavidson says hes gone to HQ multiple times and is friends with 90% of the people there but doesnt exactly sound like it by describing how certain people roll like Joe Rogan, Cade Nelson .not exactly talking bad but the very first thing he does is call eddies win a fluke (yea cliche by now). hasnt proved himself in comp and even brings up ari and brandon quick.

anyone from HQ know who this guy is or remember since hes supposedly friends with most people there

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Who the heck is Erik Anderson? LOL.

How's Cade an asshole for saying this guy's too big for me? Maybe he's an asshole for trying to use his weight on a smaller guy instead of using his technique.

Does this Erik Anderson mention where he trains?

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel"EL DIABLO"Diaz View Post
    Ive been reading and this Garley Cavidson says hes gone to HQ multiple times and is friends with 90% of the people there but doesnt exactly sound like it by describing how certain people roll like Joe Rogan, Cade Nelson .not exactly talking bad but the very first thing he does is call eddies win a fluke (yea cliche by now). hasnt proved himself in comp and even brings up ari and brandon quick.

anyone from HQ know who this guy is or remember since hes supposedly friends with most people there
    Sounds suspect considering that his name's a fake. And anyone saying Eddie hasn't proved himself in comp is an idiot. You can find video of Eddie's matches online easy. Sound like another hater.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Disrespectful talking about a roll on a forum, seems as if he is trying to convince people that Joe was being a douche for always restarting in guard. True or not, if it was his opinion that it seemed strange after a roll then he should have spoken to Joe afterwards.

Rhassan is a decent purple belt.

Cade legit pissed me off because I was rolling with him (playing butterfly guard, not even going hard) and he threw up his hands and shouted "this guy is too big, I can't roll with him!" What a fucking asshole. Similar story with Shigeki.
    Really disrespectful again; to Rhasaan's rank and to Cade and Shigeki. He's obviously trying to cause trouble by publicy stating all this. As I said, if you have a problem with someone, you go directly to them to sort it out, not publicly rant about your idiotic opinions.

Today's lesson is that Black Beltch does not always equal smart or humble. It just means they don't have tattoos or Rasta hair. Fortunately, I've had the privilege of only training with coaches who don't talk shit about every gym they have visited more than once.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Oh and searching on Google he seems a legit BJJ competitor, one blog called him a SoCal BJJ Legend.

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    yea heres a highlight of him and video of him chocking out Brandon Quick in under 45 secs "The iron is killing me..." he says about it

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast