Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    If you do go on this walkabout, stop through 10th Planet Springfield Mo to rest your feet and get your jiu jitsu on.

Array

School
    Indie/Suffolk MMA/ Combat Sports and Fitness Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Maxwell View Post
    If you do go on this walkabout, stop through 10th Planet Springfield Mo to rest your feet and get your jiu jitsu on.
    Will do man!

I'm gonna sell my truck before I leave for some emergency cash. Gonna buy a small net book to everyone post and to upload pics with. Thinking I'll set foot in/around June. Probably gonna start with my feet in the water in Atlantic Beach, NC and hike to Asheville, NC. From there I'll go over the mountains into Tenessee. I'll pick up the southern side of the ADT and follow that all the way to Sacramento. How does that sound?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Jeffries

Will do man!

I'm gonna sell my truck before I leave for some emergency cash. Gonna buy a small net book to everyone post and to upload pics with. Thinking I'll set foot in/around June. Probably gonna start with my feet in the water in Atlantic Beach, NC and hike to Asheville, NC. From there I'll go over the mountains into Tenessee. I'll pick up the southern side of the ADT and follow that all the way to Sacramento. How does that sound?
    Sounds awesome.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Jeffries View Post
    Will do man!

Keep me posted brother. When you hit the mountains here, I'll come up through Tellico Plains and meet you.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    Keep me posted brother. When you hit the mountains here, I'll come up through Tellico Plains and meet you.
    Sweet, You are the man!

Array

School
    Will do man!

HAHAH sometimes I laugh when I re-read my posts.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside, California
    Thinking about walking from NC to Cali. It'll take close to 12 months if I don't hitch. Final Destination... HQ. Just don't know if I can go that long without rolling. It's always possible to stop by some moons on the way though. Any thoughts, advice, criticism, etc?

BTW...
    I'm being dead serious.
    Dude, I highly suggest you fly or at least use a bicycle. U got a bike?
    Anyway, here's what it is like to walk across the U.S.

Guy Walks Across America - YouTube
    Mike walks across America from New York to San ... keep on trucking ma man. keep on ... I NEVER judged or even mentioned this video until now, ...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzRKEv6cHuk - Cached
    .Play Video
    More results from youtube.com »

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    Fuck the wheels. Get yourself in touch with some new shoe company that needs promotion, work the crossfit and 10th Planet forums and make connections and get to walking.

I went cross country on a 1978 Vespa and people thought that was ridiculous enough to hook me up with places to stay, food and even some weed. Make it to SF on foot and I guarantee you will have a good time here.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    If you make it to Nebraska, I gladly open my house to you and a meal of your choosing. All support to you for attempting it.

Array

School
    On the road
    Awsome idea man. I thought about walking to Argentina before. I wanna do a roadtrip of hitting gyms all along the way.
    You just gonna camp out along the way? What are you doin for that? Get it all on tape, youve got a documentary. Good luck, keep up updated.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast