Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    I hope you have pretty extensive backpacking experience, because this shit isn't going to be easy. I say screw the netbook and buy a lot of topo maps and a compass, also familiarize yourself with state and federal law for camping on government property.

Array

School
    GBBJJ
    I say good luck w/ everything in the future. If ur going to walking, ridie a bike (sounds cool) or however. I'm all for getting in touch w/ the earth and all that. My only bit of advice I have to give, if you take a netbook or take pictures or completely disconnect , you should most definitely have a phone with you for emergency at all times. I'd go pre paid unless ur going to stop every month at ur providers to pay ur bill lol. Seriously good luck and be safe. Oh yeah if if u leave in June ... spend a few bucks on some bug spray.

MOTORCYCLE!! Think of all the shoes and calf strain youd save.

Array

School
    No school as of yet. I have trained muay thai for 7 years
    Very cool idea but it would be even more epic if you walked across the whole of Canada as it has a tougher and more harsh environment in general....And then once you do Canada fly to Asia and go across Russia!

Oh and I second the bug spray advice...Got to make sure you don't get destroyed by mosquitoes and since you're hiking ticks will also be a huge pain in the ass..

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Damn your going through the mountains! if you get jacked by a mountain lion or bigfoot, or abducted by a ufo, please get the last seconds on tape. lol, that would make for some great convrsation on joe's podcast

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234