Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Indie/Suffolk MMA/ Combat Sports and Fitness Center

Thinking About Walking Across The U.S.

Thinking about walking from NC to Cali. It'll take close to 12 months if I don't hitch. Final Destination... HQ. Just don't know if I can go that long without rolling. It's always possible to stop by some moons on the way though. Any thoughts, advice, criticism, etc?

BTW...
    I'm being dead serious.

Array

School
    10th planet riverside
    I saw a movie where a guy did this. I think it was called Forest Gump.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Hell yeah do it! I tried Tennessee to Michigan once, but sadly ended in Kentucky.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Brown View Post
    I saw a movie where a guy did this. I think it was called Forest Gump.
    Forrest,"I just felt like running!" ...I guess my question would be WHY? and how stoned are you?

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Get sponsored
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Array

School
    Ronin
    Really if you have that kind of dedication why don't you just spend 3 months working a crappy job and save enough money to buy a cheap motorcycle off craigslist and enough gas money and get there in 4 days and cut almost 9 months off your journey. This is genuine advice I'm not being a smart ass.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie
    Really if you have that kind of dedication why don't you just spend 3 months working a crappy job and save enough money to buy a cheap motorcycle off craigslist and enough gas money and get there in 4 days and cut almost 9 months off your journey. This is genuine advice I'm not being a smart ass.
    Someone should probably ask him if he wants to walk it for a particular reason first... Maybe he wants to turn it into a spiritual journey. I'm sure you could jump on a bus and make it to L.A for way less than a bike and gas off Craigslist lol
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    Get sponsored
    Totally sponsor and media worthy....if you work at getting some PR and marketing done. 1 year is a long time though. If you're walking 12-15 hours a day for 365 days through all 4 seasons and random inclement weather which would stifle your miles per day, you're looking at your body getting beat up. Don't forget to include possibly catching a cold, the millions of mosquito bites you'll be receiving, etc. I'm not saying not to do it. People do a lot harder and more dangerous things all the time like Climbing Mt. Everest. This is totally doable. Personally, I think it would be cool to do what Jonathan W. suggests and ride a motorcycle from coast to coast. Another cool way to make it across the US would be to bike it, the non motor kind. I'd love to hear your motivations for even thinking about doing this on foot. If it's a dream of yours, who are any of us to try to stop you?

Man id be afraid id get murdered in the process. I wudnt try that shit. If you get sponsored maybe. And J W. does have good advice.

Array

School
    RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post

Do this. Motorcycle will be great to get around L.A. once your there to stay.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast