Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Nick Diaz tests positive for marijuana; disciplinary action pending

Today, executive director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission, Keith Kizer, released the e-mail below to members of the media:

The following athletes were tested: Nick Diaz, Carlos Condit, Fabricio Werdum, Josh Koscheck, Renan Barao, Ed Herman, Dustin Poirier, Max Hollaway, Matt Riddle, Henry Martinez, Edwin Figueroa, Alex Caceres, Matt Brown, Chris Cope, Rafael Natal, Michael Kuiper, Stephen Thompson and Dan Stittgen. All results received thus far have been negative, except Mr. Diaz tested positive for marijuana metabolites. A complaint for disciplinary action against Mr. Diaz has been filed.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Damn it
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    What a fucking loser, I mean who smokes Marijuana? dont you know that Marijuana ruins fighters? Nick Diaz need Renato to clean his ass up. We cant go on in a world like this where performance enhancing drugs like Marijuana are tolerated.

Array

School
    Ronin
    So are they going to over turn his loss and call it a NC?
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Ronin around with couple Guys
    Joe Rogan knows whats up!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill Schwartz View Post
    What a fucking loser, I mean who smokes Marijuana? dont you know that Marijuana ruins fighters? Nick Diaz need Renato to clean his ass up. We cant go on in a world like this where performance enhancing drugs like Marijuana are tolerated.

That is a trippy ass piece!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    SMH. I still don't get why this is an issue. The piss test should be about catching performance enhancing drugs. I dont' get it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    It just shows how much better Carlos is. He beat Diaz while he was busted for a PED. The worst of PED's i might add.
    I can't believe he's not in jail yet. Marijuana is a sin and against the law. It makes you mad and cause you to chop off your family's heads with an axe. I know because I watched Reefer Madness.

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat Cummings View Post
    It just shows how much better Carlos is. He beat Diaz while he was busted for a PED. The worst of PED's i might add.
    I can't believe he's not in jail yet. Marijuana is a sin and against the law. It makes you mad and cause you to chop off your family's heads with an axe. I know because I watched Reefer Madness.
    Ha ha, it's true, it's true. I have the bloodied axe to prove it. It's a gateway drug...a gateway to GREATNESS, lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    SMH. I still don't get why this is an issue. The piss test should be about catching performance enhancing drugs. I dont' get it.
    It is not so much that it was for performance Enhancing, but the fact that it is illegal. I think it is stupid too that he might get suspended now for 6-12 months for weed, but it is illegal and he is an athelete. This is like the Mike Phelps inceident of MMA, at least Nick has no belts to lose.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast