Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    I've put on 20lbs worth of muscle.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Went from 190ish to 150. Got a fight coming up Feb 11th @145 and I'm not cutting any water.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    I lost about 50 lbs the 1st 8 months and then started eating like I did when I was 15 and put on about 30 lbs in the next year's time and I'll prolly cut about 10 lbs for my next tournament.

Array

School
    On the search
    Was 220lbs, now I'm 175lbs.

Array

School
    extreme MMA
    Awesome. Well i was 165 in 9th grade and after i dropped out in 11th grade i stopped going outside and became a video game freak and blew up to 205 - 210. I'm going to take a before and after picture to see the results. Haha.

And thanks for the invite woolsey, maybe one day if i'm up there i will stop by.

Array

School
    In my mind
    The first class I had was in the military in 1992. We were all in shape lmao. However, severe back and shoulder injuries combined with some massive ptsd and other issues caused me to balloon to 382 lbs. a few years back. I was still doing gi but my game was never evolving because of the weight. I started nogi and lost 212 lbs. in 365 days through training and diet. Now, I find myself at a comfortable 194 with a few years of maintenace on the loss.

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    5'6" was 280 before. Started mma training for about a year with god diet dropped to about 190 had back injures 3 times now back to 240. Still stringer then I was. I only train jj now but I have to go pro this year so switching to mma again. Hope to fight at 185 in a few months work my way to 175 walking around weight at 5'6"

Array

School
    extreme MMA
    I would like to get down to a strong 170.

Array

School
    CORE MMA
    About 35kg

I have two students that started about 5 and 8 months ago respectively and have both lost 40lbs since they started
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast