School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Condit's just gonna run again

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    He is such a technical fighter. He proved it by technically winning.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    He might, but it will REALLY be Nicks fault this time if he gets beat the same way twice. If the rematch happens, Nick HAS to adapt. And if he gets in position, FINISH instead of holding on because he thinks he's ahead on points. Condit will have to have a plan b to survive this time around.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    There's at least 1 dirty test. They havnt said who yet
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Is there going to be a fight? http://www.mmaweekly.com/cesar-graci...o-be-a-rematch

As the world turns, so does the world of mixed martial arts.

Just as quickly as the saga twisted from no rematch between Carlos Condit and Nick Diaz to the rematch being agreed to, the plot thickens and the rematch is once again off the table.

Condit’s manager, Malki Kawa of First Round Management, on Tuesday told MMAWeekly.com that he and Condit’s camp didn’t think a rematch with Diaz following UFC 143 was the right move for Condit, who captured the interim UFC welterweight championship on Saturday night.

A few hours later, UFC president Dana White was tweeting about said rematch being offered to Condit and Condit accepting.

The light of Wednesday dawns an all-new scenario, however, as it appears that, from Diaz’s side of the story anyway, the rematch is not going to happen.

Diaz’s manager and trainer, Cesar Gracie, told MMAWeekly.com point blank on Wednesday, “There is not going to be a rematch.”

He would not elaborate on the subject, but flatly denied that the two are set to fight again any time soon. MMAJunkie.com first reported word from Gracie that there would not be a rematch.

What that means is purely speculation at this point, as no one appears to have a clear answer, other than Gracie saying the rematch is off, countering what seemed to apparent Tuesday night.

“All I know for sure is that we’re meeting with Dana on Friday,” Kawa told MMAWeekly.com on Wednesday when asked about the status of the fight.

So, for now at least, it appears the rematch is once again off. Where that leaves Condit, hopefully we’ll know following his meeting with White on Friday. There are clearly options on the table.

Aside from the rematch, he could opt to wait for Georges St-Pierre to return from injury, which is targeted for October or November. That appeared to be the initial preference of Condit and his camp. Or he could opt to take another fight in the meantime, possibly against a fighter like Josh Koscheck or, should he win next week, Jake Ellenberger.

But for now, that is all conjecture until Condit meets “with the powers that be.”

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    I just read that Diaz may have tested positive for his favorite pre fight "supplement" if you are pickin up what I am puttin down....
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Fuckin bullshit.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    I just read that Diaz may have tested positive for his favorite pre fight "supplement" if you are pickin up what I am puttin down....
    No I think it was Roy Nelson on PEDS
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona AOK
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    Man I'm all about the heefer but I would think he would've learned his lesson from the Gomi fight. If ur gonna smoke, make sure to flush your system out before the test mang!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    until weed is considered a performance enhancing drug, athletic commissions shouldn't care. SMH.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12