Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    really? Ill go back, its been forever since Ive seen some of the old ones. btw, its my fault for the 4 yr old post coming back, i was just looking for where his gym/or where he's training at. I was in B.C. last month so I was just wondering if I should be kicking myself in the ass for not going
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post
    I just wish that Ari would delete or re-film some of his really old videos. Some of them are absolutely terrible. I know he's much better now, but some of those old videos are as bad as bad can get.

Flame away. But before you do, go watch the old sub 101 anaconda choke video.

But I do thank him for getting me interested in 10th Planet.

Array

School
    10th planet Ronin, Choi institute.
    The Submission 101 videos is what introduced me to 10th planet jj, in 2007/8.
    Thanks Ari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Bolden View Post
    Thanks guys

Here is the skinny. I've made mistakes in the past. As I have always stated, I was never trying to misrepresent myself-ever. Before I started BJJ or even 10th Planet, I never realized how passionate these 'guys' were. Now, several years later, I get it. I did what I needed to for Eddie. I GREW into my purple under him (2007). I started doing BJJ (gi) and started at white belt. No special treatment from Keith Owen. I am now a 2 stripe purple under him. I could sit here writing a novel. There are things I would change and others that I certainly would not. I look forward to seeing Eddie at HQ and trying for my brown.

I will do my best and see where that lands me. In the end, all I ever wanted to was to promote jiu jitsu, introduce it to people and build ideas through my site. Today, its the largest You Tube channel for Jiu Jitsu. I am more than happy to promote other teachers. We've introduced thousands of people to 10th Planet and Jiu Jitsu in general. Now with two tv deals and also a deal with the largest You Tube channel in the works, the sky is the limit.

To quote Will Smith: If you are absent from my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.

Finally, a heartfelt thank you to EDDIE BRAVO who helped me expand my knowledge and ALWAYS supported me. Loyalty is a two way street and not forgotten on my end.To the rest (and BJJ players who read this), just do what you do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123