Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports

Combat Sports Indiana

I have just started working as a reporter for US combat sports. If you are in the Indiana area and are putting on a MMA, boxing, kickboxing, judo, wrestling, jiu jitsu or any other combat sport event, I want to meet you.

If you are a fighter and have a title shot coming up, I want to meet you.

If your fighting in anything in Indiana, I want to come and report on it. So contact me!

You can post on this thread, or send me a pm. Thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Hey brotha Mike....this is good news for Indiana MMA. Here is the dude who had been "reporting" on fights before he got shunned from our HOOD...LMAO.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Good things happening for good peeps! The way it is supposed to be

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Hell yeah Mike, go get you some brotha!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Durham View Post
    Hey brotha Mike....this is good news for Indiana MMA. Here is the dude who had been "reporting" on fights before he got shunned from our HOOD...LMAO.

Lol, Ive seen this guys....some big shoes to fill hopefully we can be a little better at it, check us out http://uscombatsports.com/

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Thx bill and chris, help me out and blow the site up when i get online, hopefully by friday.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    That's awesome. My instructor just helped promote his first MMA show last night in fact, Mad Wolf productions. The event went well from what I understand. Let me know if you want me to put you in contact with him. If you're looking for ideas a nice little peice about Herzog and Eddie coming to Indy would be timely and appreciated I'm sure. Best of luck!

Array

School
    AREA 52 MMA
    Good Luck Mike! I know there is a grappling tournament March 31st in New Castle... I don't think it's a large scale tourney but there should be some decent guys there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    That's awesome. My instructor just helped promote his first MMA show last night in fact, Mad Wolf productions. The event went well from what I understand. Let me know if you want me to put you in contact with him. If you're looking for ideas a nice little peice about Herzog and Eddie coming to Indy would be timely and appreciated I'm sure. Best of luck!
    Mikes all ready on it
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    I'll contact your gym, same as listed here I assume. Thanks for the info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast