Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    You can't stab through a quality Gi. Das just my opinion.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    I would say the Renato episodes. If he's for real and not someone playing a character, this is pretty intense and entertaining.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    I haven't watched all of the episodes yet, but I like watching the live rolling, it is fun to watch.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by John Roderick View Post
    I would say the Renato episodes. If he's for real and not someone playing a character, this is pretty intense and entertaining.
    Oh believe it, Renato is 100% real, he ain't playing
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Man, then that's amazing if he's serious. Not intending to disrespect anyone, but it's a somewhat parochial view of things, no? "that work better with gi". I mean, isn't that sort of our point? Making things work without the gi? wow...

Array

School
    Home
    I like all of them but my favorite is episode 2 ur explanation of the UFO's cracks me up.

Array

School
    Looking for new school
    My favorite is episode 13. Your japanese necktie is sick!!! I really want to add that to my game!!

And more videos about the vice grip would be great. I'm a beginner and need to get my basic fundamental reps in.

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    I love them all! Its like picking a favorate song, it's not possible for me!! It's definately something I always eagerly look forward to a new episode of! Keep up the fantastic work! MTS is my favorate thing to watch since I've watched my 10th planet DVD's a million times. Having that fresh material delivered on a regular basis is very, very cool. Thanks alot you guys!

Array

School
    RONIN
    I like them all so far, however MTS 12 is my favorite. Really liking prison guard and homie control to spiderweb via swimmove. Thanks a ton for the techniques

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    More than anything I like the way the show has developed. It's not just a collection of techniques; it has everything (or at least has something for everyone). I think it does a good job of capturing the "feel" of 10th Planet -- the kind of family spirit, free-thinking & open mindedness (not just in the evolution of jiu jitsu but the evolution of ourselves as people), and general good times that characterize what it means to be "10th Planet." I love the Tae Kwon Joe segments and I hope we'll get to see more of Joe in the future.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast