Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Array

School
    Sjårdalen mma
    I like nr 12! cause I got stuck in so many lockdowns :P and now I get out easier cause of the but sqeezzze

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hyatt View Post
    More than anything I like the way the show has developed. It's not just a collection of techniques; it has everything (or at least has something for everyone). I think it does a good job of capturing the "feel" of 10th Planet -- the kind of family spirit, free-thinking & open mindedness (not just in the evolution of jiu jitsu but the evolution of ourselves as people), and general good times that characterize what it means to be "10th Planet." I love the Tae Kwon Joe segments and I hope we'll get to see more of Joe in the future.
    Thanks man. This was an awesome post to read!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    ^ well, it's well-earned praise Jason. You do fine work. Keep 'em coming!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Trust me fellas, Jason and I are gonna do everything in our power to make this show even better, it's praise like on this thread that motivates the hell out of us, thank you all VERY much for the support!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Riverside Submission
    MTS 5 was my favorite for techniques...LOVE THAT NINJA CHOKE...and seeing cats get belted. Hearing the story for Epstein getting his black belt was just too cool. But then 12 was the shit because Renato got choked out and I couldn't stop laughing...your expression was priceless....

The show has evolved a ton and it's always fun to watch. Although I'm a noob I definitely have some techniques I can work into my game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Trust me fellas, Jason and I are gonna do everything in our power to make this show even better, it's praise like on this thread that motivates the hell out of us, thank you all VERY much for the support!
    I still say the ish is marketable/dope!.. 5 bucks/month you get the greatest webisode of Jiu Jitsu on the planet!

Literally.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Bring on more Horwich minutes

They're all pretty awesome. If i have to choose I would have to say "MTS 5" has inspired more of my most recent technical development.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456