Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys

Message to Eddie

Hello Eddie, I just wanted to thank you for making your techniques available to all grapplers out there. Although I am not training out of one of your schools I still get to watch and practice some of the techniques and incorporate them in to my game. People outside your school appreciate what you have done for the sport too.
    Tnx

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    I've said it before, but this is a good spot to mention it again: The generosity and willingness to open up techniques online has allowed me to adopt much of TPJJ without training at a school. My school has started to re-examine RG, and I'd like to think I'm at least partially responsible. There is a lot of "That doesn't work, someone can just do this...", but when I show that there are options to continue with, they realize the merits of the system. Now better guys have been using the truck and twister, especially to take the back, TSC, and some RG techniques (though they are still mostly anti-lockdown because they have a strong but different 1/2 guard game). By putting the system over profits, Eddie has guaranteed that people will have to eventually accept the merits of TPJJ, and faster because of howmamy more of us will pick up the techniques online.

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    PS. - Thanks to everyone who makes all of those videos and posts on this forum.