Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Goals for this year:

1. I will be in the 155 lb weight class by June 1st. (Walking around weight, mind you.)
    2. I will get competition footage of me finishing a Twister.
    3. I will get competition footage of me finishing a Mounted Gogo and/or Monoplata.
    I like the way you're thinking. Finishing certain moves in competition is a great idea
    #10thplanetFREAKS

1. Stop being a lurker.
    2. Start receiving formal instruction in jits
    3. Compete more often
    4. Get down to 185lbs (walking around)

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    1. Train 5-6 times every week this year
    2. Attend 5-6 seminars this year
    3. Train at HQ at least once this year
    4. Get gold in a comp this year
    5. Obtain my purple belt

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    No particular order-get to 170lbs (strange because most people want to lose weight), improve my top game, and hit a sub at some point.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    1) bring sexy back
    2) invent a technique that requires you to have an extra arm growing out of your forehead... (achievable by rolling around in toxic waste of course... you'll think it's stupid until you face an opponent that catches you in the three armed triple decker pecker wrecker)
    3) Armbar a mythical creature
    4) and obtain the nickname "slayer of virgins"

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ Sisco View Post
    1) bring sexy back
    2) invent a technique that requires you to have an extra arm growing out of your forehead... (achievable by rolling around in toxic waste of course... you'll think it's stupid until you face an opponent that catches you in the three armed triple decker pecker wrecker)
    3) Armbar a mythical creature
    4) and obtain the nickname "slayer of virgins"
    Damn shooting for the stars!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    I added a new goal today... I hit a croc on a pretty good wrestler... but I realized that I don't get arm bars that often... so my goal is to improve my arm bars.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Train with Eddie Einstein Denny Sean B and Eisner. Getting tapped by all of them is the bonus!
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...ighlight=goals

This is a good marker to see how much we've progressed so far.

My goals were:

I want to get into fighting shape so I can roll the whole hour. (that's taken a back seat since I"m trying to stay injury free for the firefighter's academy, but my cardio has seen improvement)

Compete in at least one comp. (with all the crap I have going on, and lack of actual mat time/experience, I probably won't be doing this until toward the end of the year)

Pass the firefighter's exam. (I'm halfway there. I passed the entrance exam, took the oral exam and I'm feeling super confident. If I pass this, I'm in the academy so I'm getting closer)

Get married. (Not sure when this is going to happen, but at least the relationship is stable)

Record an album. (gonna record some tracks in April, but not for a solo project. Hopefully it'll get me back in the swing of things to get a solo project done.)

Drop down to a muscular 200lbs (Currently 240lbs with a good deal of belly fat) (I'm losing weight steadily. I started at 10th at 248lbs. Weighed myself yesterday and I'm 233lbs. I'm confident I can keep going.)

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I want people to look at me and say, "Watch out for his guillotine and dont let him near your feet."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast