Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    this tech does exsist. Nino Schembri does it, if u look up his highlight vid, i think ull see him demonstrating this move in it

K Madden

its pretty darn close to the same thing. although, elvis is using his Gi to control. few different things between them
    glad to see that im not the only person to pull this one off.
    as far as me hitting this- I do get it when someone tries to reverse stack me. almost 100% of the time.
    its a quick transition, usually when someone is trying to walk over me to reverse the omoplata...then i usually control that by pimp arming their leg. they normally dont sit as high as shown in the video, but the purpose of that was to show how to grab the foot and far arm. (without being toooo mean to the guy helping me out in the video)
    funny part about it...its near impossible to tap. no arms, no feet, no voice. haha
    we tend to have better luck getting it when the person in the omo leans forward to about 45degrees. usually this prevents him from walking over, or trying to defend the choke too much because he is using his free hand to post so he doesnt fall.

fun stuff

K Madden

ttt

K Madden

ttt

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    we do something similar to this against big, powerful guys. we time his movement and use the perpendicular jiu claw to to sweep him into a reverse mounted gogo/baby arm type thing.

we call it mack the ripper.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    we do something similar to this against big, powerful guys. we time his movement and use the perpendicular jiu claw to to sweep him into a reverse mounted gogo/baby arm type thing.

we call it mack the ripper.
    Lets see a video, yo!

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    I actually use this one all the time. I thought I had invented it about a year ago, but I should know better by now. It's hard to submit a guy with decent posture and awareness, but I use it to sweep into a high mount, and you can keep the sub in and finish really strong from on top (you lean back and all your weight goes to your shin, kinda like a mounted triangle, but extremely tight). It goes from low-percentage to very high because they are defending the oma in the opposite direction, so the sweep comes easy. Also, when you threaten the sweep, people give up the sub more often or dive back into a deep oma. Try the sweep while keeping the sub/position, let me know what you think

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    Oops, just missed the post by kendell. Looks like I'm behind the times, lol. Mack the ripper it is! Does that mean there is a simpler, "Mack the Knife"?

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Nice move man, very creative.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesRacked View Post
    I actually use this one all the time. I thought I had invented it about a year ago, but I should know better by now. It's hard to submit a guy with decent posture and awareness, but I use it to sweep into a high mount, and you can keep the sub in and finish really strong from on top (you lean back and all your weight goes to your shin, kinda like a mounted triangle, but extremely tight). It goes from low-percentage to very high because they are defending the oma in the opposite direction, so the sweep comes easy. Also, when you threaten the sweep, people give up the sub more often or dive back into a deep oma. Try the sweep while keeping the sub/position, let me know what you think
    that's the one, dude. i hit that junk A LOT. a whole lot. it seems ridiculous, but i catch some pretty decent guys with that from time to time.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast