Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    on a side note... i finally ordered the fleshlight... let's see what the buzz is all about hahaha

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by rickdawson View Post
    on a side note... i finally ordered the fleshlight... let's see what the buzz is all about hahaha
    nice...which sleeve did you get? with all the advertising they do on the podcast it'd be cool if redban or joe talked about their favorite sleeve since there are a lot of them

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    I got the Stamina one... I'm dating three different girls that like it "Guerilla Style" so I gotta stay in shape haha... have you gotten one yet?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Joe always loses debates be it about weed or gi vs no gi or behavior when its against laranja. Joe is very used to winning every debate/arguement because hes well informed, and had good rhetoric skills and so hes soar that laranja always putting him in place.

thats not a real podcast

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisHembroff View Post
    thats not a real podcast
    YOU"RE NOT A REAL PODCAST!!!!

Andrew T

I agree. I'm an avid listener and there have been many times where Brian will switch subjects or interrupt with some irrelevant noise or comment and break the flow of the thought. I don't want to hate on the guy but he's really doesn't add much to the podcast. Smoking cigs everyday and never doing anything strenuous and humbling doesn't make you more enlightened and in tune with your body. This guy has 40 years of life experience? It seems like Joe is getting more and more tired of this guy on the recent podcasts because whenever he says something stupid and irrelevant which is 90% of the time, Joe will tell him to shut the fuck up in a pissed off, almost angry way.

Redban does all the tech shit for joe, without him the podcast wouldnt run as smoothly. Also think about if you have done over 200 podcast with the guy u would get a little tired of him. Its like spending a weekend with your gf by the end of it you wanna throw her out a window. Same thing with joe and brian he may get on his nerves but they still love each other

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123