Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Array

School
    BJJ India (Professor Rodrigo Teixeira BJJ)

200% legit buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Max P. View Post
    You seem legit, looks like your military has now an edge over your pakastani neighbors with Twisters and Rubber Guard
    200% Legit Bro , 10 PJJ has a edge over entire world with twister and rubber guard... No Military Talks

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Beaumont AKA Thor View Post
    Welcome plan a visit the world is much smaller than it used to be.
    Bro Money is the issue I am not from a rich family , i earn my living and food for family by working hard , that money isnt enough to fly and train

Array

School

Thanks Brother

Quote Originally Posted by peterbylundcloonan View Post
    Fuck the flexibility is off the charts
    lolz thanks a lot buddy

Array

School
    I AM THINKING OF MAKING A SPECIAL VIDEO FOR 10th Planet Family , On Stretching Techniques i learned over the years to achive this kind of flexibilty... WHT SAY ?? SHOULD I MAKE AND POST ONE ??

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    The next season of 'The Ultimate Fighter' the reality show which was largely responsible for MMA becoming so big in the USA will be held in India. It is very likely that interest in jiujutsu there is about to skyrocket ;D

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Arun Sharma View Post
    I AM THINKING OF MAKING A SPECIAL VIDEO FOR 10th Planet Family , On Stretching Techniques i learned over the years to achive this kind of flexibilty... WHT SAY ?? SHOULD I MAKE AND POST ONE ??
    DEFINITELY. Please do. In this community anything that helps develop our bodies and skills is appreciated, and flexibility is a big part of the system so it would be great thank you ;D

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Wow. I Just researched Arun and all I can say is I am very impressed, those photos don't do justice to showing this man's skill, knowledge and dedication to martial arts. This guy is LEGIT.

Array

School

Thanks A Lot Dan...

Quote Originally Posted by DanConway View Post
    Wow. I Just researched Arun and all I can say is I am very impressed, those photos don't do justice to showing this man's skill, knowledge and dedication to martial arts. This guy is LEGIT.
    Thanks A Lot Bro For Ur Support , Actually i am assosiated with army and military so i cnt post a lot of stuff online , due to security reasons , but surely i will be posting pix and videos that i can , and will make some new videos too.. and yup TUF wil b comin to india soon , and i hope till that time i can take 10 Planet JJ to a nxt level in India....thnx again bro

Array

School

Shaolin Gong Fu Takedowns And Throws

Shaolin Gong Fu Takedowns And Throws Taught By Senior Instructor Arun Sharma. (Old Video Of Mine Teaching Shaolin Kung Fu)

Can Someone Please Take the Video To 1st Page. And Plz Comment On It Brothers.

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    Cool stuff. I have always wanted to visit India. It's amazing to hear about a common connection that we have with someone that otherwise we may not have at all. To think that we have something that we are all passionate about in common is super cool and a bit inspiring.
    I would love to see more training videos Arun and good luck with your jiu jitsu.
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast