Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Array

School
    Montalvo Martial Arts Lifestyle Center/10th Planet Omaha
    I love that this is spreading all over the world. I'm a graphic designer, if you need logo's or anything else just say the word. I just did some work for 10P Mexico City.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts - 10th Planet Peterborough/Troop BJJ
    Welcome Arun! That video you posted was really cool and your passion for the system is awesome. I have plenty of family in India, but they all live in Mumbai, Mangalore, Bangalore, and Goa. I'd love to visit Delhi some time and train, and its great to see that you're looking to bring some 10th planet jiu jitsu to India. Best of luck with your endeavours!

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Nice, I think panantukan's de-fanging the snake(limb destruction) and the kali footwork angles will be recognized more in mma in the future

Interesting, groin strikes with the ak47

Array

School
    BJJ India (Professor Rodrigo Teixeira BJJ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moises Montalvo View Post
    I love that this is spreading all over the world. I'm a graphic designer, if you need logo's or anything else just say the word. I just did some work for 10P Mexico City.
    Thnx a Ton Bro For Your Support. I Will Surely Let You Know. Regards

Array

School
    Hey Josh Thnx Man, Thts Gr8 to hear tht u have ur family here in India, Thnx for ur appreciation and wishes bro, and you are most welcome here, just let me know whenever you are planning to visit and i will be here to receive you, and yup my dream is to bring the 10pjj here... working for it very hard. Regards

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    Nice, I think panantukan's de-fanging the snake(limb destruction) and the kali footwork angles will be recognized more in mma in the future, Interesting, groin strikes with the ak47
    Thnx bro, and yes lot of degang and footwork and angles involved, tht sneaky ak47 strike
    Yes you are rite tht there will be more angles and footworks in mma soon, and also as you see manny pacquiao using a lot of related footwork and also now we can see jon johnes using a lot of low line kick from pananjakman.

Array

School
    10PJJ Ronin/ Victory MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Arun Sharma View Post
    Thnx bro, and yes lot of degang and footwork and angles involved, tht sneaky ak47 strike
    Yes you are rite tht there will be more angles and footworks in mma soon, and also as you see manny pacquiao using a lot of related footwork and also now we can see jon johnes using a lot of low line kick from pananjakman.

You have a very impressive résumé and you definitely know your material, i definitely agree about the pananjakman. Welcome aboard, I look forward to many dialogues with you about the arts.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles II View Post
    You have a very impressive résumé and you definitely know your material, i definitely agree about the pananjakman. Welcome aboard, I look forward to many dialogues with you about the arts.
    Hey Thnx For The Support and Appreciation Charles, We Can Chat Anytime. REGARDS

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    TTT. Lets See 10th Planet india rise up!!!!
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Trez Reyna View Post
    TTT. Lets See 10th Planet india rise up!!!!
    Thnx a Ton Bro For Ur Support, 10th Planet India Will Surely Rise Up and Thats My Promise. Just Need Support From 10pjj family n fellas and Master Eddie.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast