Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advanced Rubber Guard book... When is it due out?

Ok, I posted this over on the sub-forum at MMA.tv but never really got a reply... So anyway, I've had this thing pre-ordered for months now on Amazon and I've watched its 'due out' date get pushed back 3 times and now the date is not even listed. When, or is this thing ever coming out!?!?

Array

School
    Ronin
    You should see this thread http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...lurkin-lurkers. haha august of 2010 and this is your first post.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside, California
    #
    Budovideos.com - Advanced Rubber Guard: Jiu Jitsu for ...
    Advanced Rubber Guard: Jiu Jitsu for Mixed Martial Arts Competition Book by Eddie Bravo #81475 ... I thought this book was supposed to come out this month?
    http://www.budovideos.com/shop/custo...roductid=31402 - Cached
    #
    Rubber Guard book? [Archive] - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gear Forums
    cant wait for eddie's ADVANCED rubber guard book IF it comes out you mean "MASTERING" it isn't good enough for you?
    http://www.brazilianjiujitsugear.com...ve/index.php/t... - Cached
    #
    Eddie Bravo: Advanced Rubber Guard – Jiu-jitsu for MMA ...
    The up-coming MMA book, Advanced Rubber Guard: Jiu Jitsu for Mixed Martial Arts Competition, ... 27 october 2001 Tapped Out: Rear Naked Chokes, ...
    mmabooks.wordpress.com/...advanced-rubber-guard-jiu-jitsu... - Cached
    #
    Amazon.com: Mastering the Rubber Guard: Jiu Jitsu for Mixed ...
    (55 Reviews) ... Mastering the Rubber Guard: ... Eddie for coming out of his ... rubber guard game down to 3 stars overall for this book, Mastering the Rubber Guard. ...
    www.amazon.com/Mastering-Rubber-Guard-Martial... - Cached
    More results from amazon.com »

Array

School
    Ronin
    formerly known as jmw0582

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    haha august of 2010 and this is your first post.
    That can't be right!? I'm sure I've posted before...

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    That can't be right!? I'm sure I've posted before...
    Can you use your real name please? I'd like to know what 10th planet brother from Omaha is on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Can you use your real name please? I'd like to know what 10th planet brother from Omaha is on the forums.
    Mike Kelly... I'm actually in Georgia now. Tried to make it in while I was up there on leave but spent most of leave sick. How's everything up there? I heard David isn't teaching anymore, what's up with that?

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Falco trains @ 10PJJ Omaha?!

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Mike Kelly... I'm actually in Georgia now. Tried to make it in while I was up there on leave but spent most of leave sick. How's everything up there? I heard David isn't teaching anymore, what's up with that?
    I think David ended up having to take a full time job to support his family and it interfered with his teaching. But all is well, I don't know if you saw but Ant Lopez won Nationals and silvered at Worlds this year. Matt Hester got his purple earlier this year and Derek is training some killers for 2012. Hope you get the chance to come up and roll again sometime!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Should be out as early as April or at the latest July, sorry about the delays but I think it will be well worth the wait, I put everything I had into this book, thank you for your patience
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast