Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    ^ not sure on the average. But when I worked a 9-5, I made $1200-$2000/week as a Carpenter. That was in Kentucky where the cost of living is much lower too. You guys are offering a receptionist salary for an Executive Assistant position. If you want the job to hold the responsibility of said title, then the wages are extremely low IMHO, especially requiring a 4 year degree ;p I know there will be people still interested so good luck! I just wanted to point out you generally get what you pay for. If you shop at the dollar store, don't expect a Rolex

Array

School
    GBBJJ
    Any job sounds good when u don't have one. I'm clear across the country though.

Array

School
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    Huge pay cut? Bwahahaha! I make $8/hr hand loading semi trucks o_O.

Right, but think about it in perspective to what those skills/qualities would earn somewhere else. Compare similar positions not just jobs in general. Pay cut.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank R. View Post
    Right, but think about it in perspective to what those skills/qualities would earn somewhere else. Compare similar positions not just jobs in general. Pay cut.
    I know brotha itbwas more of a joke :-)

That is awful pay for a job that requires a college degree. I have no degree and make 11.50 an hr shipping books, most of the time is spent watching movies while I do it also.

You all need to mover to North Dakota, we have more 100,000 dollar jobs then we know what to do with right now. Most of these dumbasses showing up for them can bairly write there own names.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12