Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Joachim Hoff View Post
    I'll be arriving around 23:00 in the evening. Will the doors be open at the gym, or do we need to call someone?
    Same here, i don't arrive at the Stockholm Skavsta airport until like 10pm so i opted to stay in a hotel on that evening (the 13th). Will make my way to Magnus the following day.
    So who else is coming to the Seminar?
    Or anyone else travelling out on the 6pm flight from Stansted to Stockholm Skavsta on the 13th June?
    I actually decided yesterday to spend an extra day or 2 in Stockholm to see a few of the sites. Not going to be back in the UK until the Tuesday. Will be nice to relax before i head back. :-)

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    The hotel thing doesn't seem too bad an option. I love hotels! Just check in, go to bed! (After the obligatory raiding of the minibar) I saw there's a hotel close too the gym, I think I'll try that one!

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    I still haven't booked this, the only flights I can find near me are RIDICULOUS, like Ģ200+.

I'm considering getting a Ģ60 return from Stansted and getting a train from Liverpool. I'm gonna arrive on the Thursday afternoon, hopefully!

Sam Sales

no ryanair flights from up your way bro?

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Cot damn this gettin close!

Jay no idea if this helps but you are very welcome to travel/stay with us, maybe travel to brum from Liverpool on the thurs n jus do as we do from there.

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    I found cheap Hostel! Now I have money for taxi fare, food and a beer. Yes. One beer. (The latent alcoholic in me doesn't like this) *lol* I hope the weather in Stockholm is as nice as it has been before when I visited the city!

Sam Sales

Fuck yeah, i am leaving today! Going to stay in a hotel near the airport in Stockholm tonight then make my way to Magnus & co tomorrow daytime. See y'all out there. :-)

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garry View Post
    Cot damn this gettin close!

Jay no idea if this helps but you are very welcome to travel/stay with us, maybe travel to brum from Liverpool on the thurs n jus do as we do from there.
    Damn, I only just saw this. Regardless, I've still not been paid for the past month and if I'm not by today then I can't book shit. So gutted, anybody wanna pay for me?

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    If I had the ability to use a credit card, I could have lent you money, no prob. But unfortunately I'm a poor man with a poor mans card.. Oh nooooo...! I just noticed! My train leaves 21:00 in the evening! I won't be getting my booze on! XD Noooo..... (My liver loves me) And there goes my Swedish sex-safari..

Array

School
    BJJ Leiden
    Just one more day...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast