Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    K Madden

Sweden Seminar with Eddie (Appearances by Jay Chow)

There I was, having a convo with Mr. Jay Chows about the baby that we are growing, when a flash of brilliance entered the room.

"Wanna come to the Sweden Seminar then go to Amsterdam afterwards?" Spouted Jay,
    "DUDE, YES! I'M GONNA TRY TO DO THAT!!!" I said with a burst of confidence,

So here we are, I just booked a Flight from Ghana, Africa to Amsterdayyyyym on the 16th of June, leaving on the 20th.

Here is the dilemma, what about the Swedish Seminar?! I need a hand booking travel in the goofy lil place called Europe. Can any of you Swedish guys tell me if the seminar is full? How about the offer of staying at the gym? What's the best way to get there from Amsterdam?

ALSO INCUDED, Jay...get your god damn panties folded and let's plan out what the fuck we are going to do in Amsterdam!

And one more thing- EDDIE?! You wanna go to Amsterdam with Chow and Me?! I got a friend I climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania with that lives there (in Amsterdam) and wants to show us the sites OUTSIDE of the 'Coffee' Shops...while occasionally checking out a Coffee Shop too, obviously.

How about anyone else? Anyone else wanna make the Seminar/Amsterdam Hoopla afterwards?

pps- This was my first post-Volcano writing attempt.

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Madden View Post
    There I was, having a convo with Mr. Jay Chows about the baby that we are growing, when a flash of brilliance entered the room.

"Wanna come to the Sweden Seminar then go to Amsterdam afterwards?" Spouted Jay,

So here we are, I just booked a Flight from Ghana, Africa to Amsterdayyyyym on the 16th of June, leaving on the 20th.

Here is the dilemma, what about the Swedish Seminar?! I need a hand booking travel in the goofy lil place called Europe. Can any of you Swedish guys tell me if the seminar is full? How about the offer of staying at the gym? What's the best way to get there from Amsterdam?

ALSO INCUDED, Jay...get your god damn panties folded and let's plan out what the fuck we are going to do in Amsterdam!

And one more thing- EDDIE?! You wanna go to Amsterdam with Chow and Me?! I got a friend I climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania with that lives there (in Amsterdam) and wants to show us the sites OUTSIDE of the 'Coffee' Shops...while occasionally checking out a Coffee Shop too, obviously.

How about anyone else? Anyone else wanna make the Seminar/Amsterdam Hoopla afterwards?

Yes I may be up for that guys. I was planning to go over to the Dam in August anyway, and I am already booked up for the Sweden trip. :-)

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    Yes I may be up for that guys. I was planning to go over to the Dam in August anyway, and I am already booked up for the Sweden trip. :-)
    MY MAN! Awesome.

Sam Sales

I am pretty much 100% up for it. Obviously just need to iron out the specifics so i can rearrange my flights. Sounds like a great plan, and the perfect way to round off an amazing weekend. Especially with Amsterdam 'shutting down' to tourists in 2013, there is no time better. I can't wait. :-)

Sam Sales

Would be crazy if Eddie could spare a day to come with us too. :-)

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    I am pretty much 100% up for it. Obviously just need to iron out the specifics so i can rearrange my flights. Sounds like a great plan, and the perfect way to round off an amazing weekend. Especially with Amsterdam 'shutting down' to tourists in 2013, there is no time better. I can't wait. :-)
    Noooo shit?!
    Ya, still need to arrange lodging and shit, but I really dont care if I'm sleeping in a broom closet- as long as I'm there.

Sam Sales

Same bro. As long as i have somewhere to put my bags and get my head down i am good.
    My brother always stays in this hotel that is above a coffee shop. He said to me it was ok there. Will text him and get the name. Will post it in this thread as Jay will probably know of it. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Madden View Post

Damn sounds like a blasty!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    BJJ Leiden
    I'll be going to the seminar in Sweden but I'll be back and I have a day free from work on june 18th. I live in Leiden which is a half hour train ride from Amsterdam. Sounds like a good time! Let me know what your plans are and maybe I can join up the 18th.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by elmanuel View Post
    I'll be going to the seminar in Sweden but I'll be back and I have a day free from work on june 18th. I live in Leiden which is a half hour train ride from Amsterdam. Sounds like a good time! Let me know what your plans are and maybe I can join up the 18th.
    SEE!? Now this is how it is fuckin DONE!
    You know better than us man, what/where should we go/do? I've never been other than quick meetings for a few hours.
    I hear I will really like the Red Lights when I am there...haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast