Thread: Introduction

Array

School
    DAA

Introduction

Hey guys, I'm becoming a consistent lurker these days & I appreciate reading the other intros so I might as well get involved.

I've been training for about 9 months, introduced to it through one of the early JRE's with Eddie. Being a stoner, 'musician', having Sitchin's book "The 12th Planet" for close to a decade & appreciating anything a little unorthodox it all clicked together and my curiosity got the better of me. I'm training out of Western Australia, with the nearest affiliate 2700km (1700 miles) away and our club/members being a little more gi-focused I'll be doing my best learning what I can from the system on my own. We've been training no-gi for the last 6 months which has been great, unfortunately the season's over so we're switching back to the gi. I've been utilizing a lot of half guard/lockdown, my plans are to get my flexibility together and hopefully be reppin' some 10th planet toward the end of the year. I'm indebted for steering me on this path!

Also great to see a few Australians (even locals here too).

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    Its sucks you're so far from a Moon, but its good you're dedicated. Keep it up. :-D

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Welcome and check the map thread, add yourself to it. There are prolly some 10th peeps around.