Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory

yea this happened.

533286_417234938302528_223836214309069_1605091_1389030017_n.jpg
    LOL i love seminar photos with no tags or explaination so let me explain. Obviously this is the portion of the class where i threw down THE CHALLENGE. executed a perfect open guard pass and took mount...... yeah right! like I'm trying to get THE BIZ and shit. drills are fun and make for fun photos. Had a blast when are we doing this again?

Array

School
    In my mind
    Bwahahah, I was trying to batch load the pics and didn't even see that one! It was a beautiful sweep brotha, but then Brandon was all "I'm sexy and I know it" with the basic escape and transitioned into the flying peanut. William's head was reattached on the fly with some fishing line and a moon needle. All is well as long as he doesn't eat soup :-). Trust me, after rolling with BMC I don't even wanna hang out where the Biz does. I walk on the other side of the street when the Biz is coming through. Yo, hide Yo chain, the Biz is coming!

Quote Originally Posted by tony "the goods" garcia View Post
    bwahahah, i was trying to batch load the pics and didn't even see that one! It was a beautiful sweep brotha, but then brandon was all "i'm sexy and i know it" with the basic escape and transitioned into the flying peanut. William's head was reattached on the fly with some fishing line and a moon needle. All is well as long as he doesn't eat soup :-). Trust me, after rolling with bmc i don't even wanna hang out where the biz does. I walk on the other side of the street when the biz is coming through. Yo, hide yo chain, the biz is coming!
    wtf!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    It is evident in this thread that we smoke entirely too much heefer.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Bell View Post
    It is evident in this thread that we smoke entirely too much heefer.
    Ha.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    you'll also notice that the big guy in the tights is crying, and Tony appears to be throwing up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    ha. i am in the picture and i still don't know what's going on in this thread.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

i just love the slapped energy promo in the back ground above the "goods"

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    ha. i am in the picture and i still don't know what's going on in this thread.
    Oh shit..... nothing sir nothing at all just showing pics from the seminar hahahahaha....hmmmm...(knocks over the water and takes off running)

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamGunter View Post
    Oh shit..... nothing sir nothing at all just showing pics from the seminar hahahahaha....hmmmm...(knocks over the water and takes off running)
    Bwahaahahahahaha! William's gonna get the Biz! Lol, after a couple hours of BMC's knee on belly, I think I was actually throwing up :-).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast