Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Have you ever thought about how bad that milk makes you feel before rolling? Hey I have been down here in decatur training with hopes of training and training again and again. I wish i could have off sacred saturdays as i call them cuz i never have them off but i will confess my mysteries of a tree house orgy i mean cookout to a catholic priest in hopes of a reward of chocolate sheet cake. no im just kidding about all that man. Knoxville used to rock like elvis pressley in the 50s and his desire to lust among the flesh of evolutionized bacteria. I'm happy that you admire my instructor Brandon Mc cuz he is the best. Buy him a Peanut butter waffle and he will act like a grizzly bear being pet by a member of the animal rights confederation of stealing haunted evidence from real haunted dead people of haunted battles of civil war eras here in the south east. Yep.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by Don "Singlet" Blankenship View Post
    Have you ever thought about how bad that milk makes you feel before rolling? Hey I have been down here in decatur training with hopes of training and training again and again. I wish i could have off sacred saturdays as i call them cuz i never have them off but i will confess my mysteries of a tree house orgy i mean cookout to a catholic priest in hopes of a reward of chocolate sheet cake. no im just kidding about all that man. Knoxville used to rock like elvis pressley in the 50s and his desire to lust among the flesh of evolutionized bacteria. I'm happy that you admire my instructor Brandon Mc cuz he is the best. Buy him a Peanut butter waffle and he will act like a grizzly bear being pet by a member of the animal rights confederation of stealing haunted evidence from real haunted dead people of haunted battles of civil war eras here in the south east. Yep.
    way to just really....lay it on the line

Quote Originally Posted by Don "Singlet" Blankenship View Post
    fuck i've missed you don

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12