Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield

Can you get too Jack3d?

I know there's at least a couple Bella's that use jack3d and was looking for some input. I was told when I bought it that your body can create a tolerance for it and to only take it a couple two or three times a week. I am working out 4-5 times a week with bootcamp and am taking it before I go. I still feel the effects but don't want to have half a jar go to waste in a week or two.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I used to take Jack3d. I used to use it everyday for 3 weeks then I wasn't feeling the effect anymore. So I upped the dosage. In retrospect i should have only used it only on super heavy lifting days to get that extra pump. So IMO you should use it a few days a week. Not everyday.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Is this some sort of legal bomba??
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie bravo View Post
    is this some sort of legal bomba??

jack3d makes me so sick its not funny i switched to mesomorph tastes 100 percent better (watermelon flavor son ) and gets me pumped but i cycle off it every 6 weeks or so as not to bulid the tolerance but ive seen guys drop a scoop directly in to there mouths and go and bench 250 kilos so its got to work

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo
    Is this some sort of legal bomba??
    Prrtty much, its a pre workout stimulant I use. I notice I have a lot of energy and am focused when I take it.

It sounds like I should limit the times I take it. I mix it with my monster amino and glutamine powders so the taste isnt bad. Maybe on days I will both workout and hit jiu jitsu is when I will snort jack3d.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Just make sure u stay drinking plenty of water

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    Prrtty much, its a pre workout stimulant I use. I notice I have a lot of energy and am focused when I take it.

It sounds like I should limit the times I take it. I mix it with my monster amino and glutamine powders so the taste isnt bad. Maybe on days I will both workout and hit jiu jitsu is when I will snort jack3d.
    There have been a lot of studies that show pre work out you benifit just as well from two cups of black coffee to get your heart rate up, etc. Japanese did a big double blind study that showed getting up in the morning, hitting two cups of black coffee and going straight to you work out with out eating created a lot more lean muscle and fat burning. This was due to the fact that at night your body goes into burning fat, you stop this as soon as you eat something sweet, you produce glucose and your body signals that it should start using the food in your stomach instead of the fat on your body. So by avoiding that morning apple or what ever may have sugar in it and drinking black coffee you elevate your heart rate and burn more fat, they also expressed the importance of high intensity work outs to create stress on your body thus creating a more "lean" muscle structure vs bulk.

I cant stand coffee so I rely on Hyper shock, taste great.. http://www.myogenix.com/hyper_shock.html, not alota extra shit in it. Problem with it being it has a sweet taste and they've found even just sweet tasting fake sugars or any kind of small amount of sugar is enough to start your bodies glucose production thus greatly reducing your fat burning. It gives me a very steady kick and not a jittery one. I know a lot of guys who actually still use ephedrin.. but they order it under the pretense of using it for lung inflamation, you can still legally order it in North Dakota.. Im not sure about other places. A lot of people still argue that if used correctly in small doses.. 5 - 10 mgs its still far better for you then other stimulants.

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    This Bella has been using jacked for 3 years. I swear by the stuff but I don't use it more than once or twice a week and I now stack it with yocked (another Usp labs product) that's an NO booster. I also recently started taking assault by muscle pharm which doesn't jack you up quite as much but I get a good clean energy off it. I definately can't take jacked every day or I build up a tolerance. I also don't eat big meals before I take it as it doesn't seem to work as well.

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    This Bella has been using jacked for 3 years. I swear by the stuff but I don't use it more than once or twice a week and I now stack it with yocked (another Usp labs product) that's an NO booster. I also recently started taking assault by muscle pharm which doesn't jack you up quite as much but I get a good clean energy off it. I definately can't take jacked every day or I build up a tolerance. I also don't eat big meals before I take it as it doesn't seem to work as well.
    Yeah, the bottle recommends that you take it on an empty stomach. This usually works well if you're waking up for an early morning workout, in which case I chew some gum to wake up and take jack3d before the gym. Reserve your meal for after the workout.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast