Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia
    I live on a little island about 650kms from 10th Planet Melbourne so I gotta fly in for training! Iv made the trip around 10 times since 2010 sometimes for the week, sometimes just for the weekend. When I'm at home I'm just 10 mins for my gym where I have a team who I teach what Iv learned and they help me rep everything and roll 3 times a week.

Array

School
    Alpha Omega in Lebanon, OR
    wow, you guys are hard core! i take a bus to my friend, Joe's gym, mon-thu (or as long as my body will last) ~30min walk to the bus station, 30 min ride, 45 walk to gym for about 4 hrs of stretching and training and crying

Joe is not belted and we train off the book and anything else we can steal checkniques from

and i do most of the crying

but i do most of my stretching at home since i'm not working, i'm stretching as i write this basically i wake n bake then stretch and bake until i have to catch the bus, then Joe rapes me in the gym, then i stretch and bake when i get home

Array

School
    Neil Simkin BJJ
    30min each way every Wednesday to help out at one gym, 1 hour each way every Friday to learn from a BB at another gym. I'm also making monthly trips to 10th Planet Birmingham which is 30min each way.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    My current gym (Bas Rutten's Elite MMA) is 400ft from my job.... and every other week I'll drive the 30 miles down to HQ

I understand your problem, but I don’t know what to advise. In general, an hour is a bit, but after a hard strength training, I want to go straight to shower and go home rather than get home an hour. Perhaps you should think about changing the hall, and if you think more globally , then the change of place of residence. In the modern world, it is very important to be in developed cities in order to enjoy all the benefits of humanity. You can see what cities and countries you like on this site https://travelazzi.com/ . Who knows, maybe you can find it here something suitable and decide to change your place of residence.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    5 hours 48 mintues to Springfiled, OR.
    5 hours 6 minutes to San Francisco.
    No hotboxes

Thinking about spending my thanksgiving break in San Fran.
    Problem is with the cost of classes (not that it isn't a good value) gas, and lodging, probably wont happen.
    Cant wait to finish my damn degree and have a little money one day.
    Just saw this old post and it made me thankful for Andrew Alexander and 10th planet Grants Pass. Thankfully I now have good bjj in my town as well. Since this old thread was started I've logged a decent amount of travel time to train in Grants Pass or attend seminars at other 10th Planet gyms in Oregon. Always worth it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I drive 2 hours after work from NH to 10th Planet Springfield MA.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345