Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Day

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center

Great Day

What a great day Ive been having and I don't want to put it on facebook because noone would understand but I know my 10th Planet family will. I started out with Jiu Jitsu at 7am got home and ordered my Joey Diaz tix for Saturday Night at the Miami Improv, ordered Miami Heat Tix at a 30% discount, ordered a cruise to the Bahamas also at a 15% discount (Carnival Cruise is the BEST), Attending a Rener Gracie seminar tonight while on work time and I just had a knock at my door and it was my delivery from ONNIT Labs (shroomtech sport, New Mood, Shroomtech Immune and Alpha Brain). Hows your day going? I like to hear about other peoples great days.

Array

School
    In my mind
    I hate you! Jk brotha, sounds like a hell of good day to me. Congratulations on a winning streak :-).

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    haha thanks Tony

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    That does sound like a good day! Dang!!

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Then I came home later last night and found my free Jiu JItsu magazine T-shirt in the mail along with my new Cyborg No-Gi DVD's

Array

School
    10th Planet Swindon
    Are the cyborg nogi DVD's any good ?

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Seems like a great day for you since you have so many events going on. My day was alright, i really need to get an acupuncture on my right ankle but my parents are too busy.

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Cyborg DVD's are great. Hes like 30 min from my house I should stop by and train with him some time

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I had a good day yesterday. Had a couple friends over for coffee for a while, then went to the gun range and blasted a few hundred rounds down range, then did some electrical work for a friend, then Jiu Jitsu for two hours, then watched that Thor movie with my woman.

Doesn't sound like much now that I typed it out, but damn I enjoyed yesterday! LOL. Now back to work....

K Madden

I milked myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast