When and where were you when you got the DOUBLE LOTUS???

Hey everyone, so I finally got the DOUBLE LOTUS yesterday after 4 months of hard work and was wondering if anyone else remembers where and when they got to pull off the double and how long it took them to finally pull it off?? It was a big accomplishment in my jiu jitsu game and wanted to share and thank 10th Planet, eddie, and all that have taught me here on this forum and at my gym, Paragon Jiu Jitsu, for all the great training!! Thank You!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    At home!!!
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    Was stretching before class at 10th Planet Portland. Was doing butterfly stretch and noticed that my flexibility suddenly seemed better so I tried double lotus and there it was! Funny how all the sudden you got it

Array

School
    Ronin
    This is the only thing i struggle with ! I get both feet on my thighs and it feels like im being heel hooked for the few seconds it takes for my feet to slip off lol. Congrats dude !!

Array

School
    Pontefract England
    In a prison cell (for real). I tried the jailbreak and bribing the prison guard, but their defence was too tight. Next gaol is to hit double lotus without using my hands. I may have plenty of time to stretch on a stretch come next month : (

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hannan View Post
    In a prison cell (for real). I tried the jailbreak and bribing the prison guard, but their defence was too tight. Next gaol is to hit double lotus without using my hands. I may have plenty of time to stretch on a stretch come next month : (
    Crazy dude!! Hope all goes well and you get out soon!!! Oh and also best wishes on your goal to double lotus without the hands, that is my next step also.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Aldridge View Post
    This is the only thing i struggle with ! I get both feet on my thighs and it feels like im being heel hooked for the few seconds it takes for my feet to slip off lol. Congrats dude !!
    Lol. Yeah which ever foot is on the inside for me still kinda hurts a bit, but I'm working on it. and thanks for the congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Morgan View Post
    Was stretching before class at 10th Planet Portland. Was doing butterfly stretch and noticed that my flexibility suddenly seemed better so I tried double lotus and there it was! Funny how all the sudden you got it
    Same here man I was warming before class at Paragon RGV, Texas and noticed my flexibility was better than most in the class... So I decided to try it and there she was!! It was like love at first sight lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    At home!!!
    Nice!! You were just CHILLIN huh!?! HA.