Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Moving from NYC to Hollywood to train at 10th Planet Headquarters

Been thinking about it for a while, finally have all the pieces in place where I can move to Hollywood and train at 10th planet every day. Tying up loose ends, should be heading out there in about 2-3 weeks. I have enough saved to last me for a year or so, but I'm going to try and find a job as soon as I get there. I'm going to find a room to rent on craigslist unless anyone knows of any availabilities. Thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    You should be fine since you're coming from NYC L.A might be a tad less crazy hahaha no more shitty winter for you too!

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    why dont u just train at marcelos?

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    why dont u just train at marcelos?
    no med mar in NY

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    what?

lol that's a really stupid reason to move. train at MG's and then earn the right to move after you progress to a high level.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlemange August K. View Post
    lol that's a really stupid reason to move. train at MG's and then earn the right to move after you progress to a high level.
    You gotta earn the right to move??
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    You gotta earn the right to move??
    Lol oh yeah!

On a more serious note congrats on the move and mad props for taking the initiative and guts to do so!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Good for you dude. Come out. I had no good reason to move here except I was sick of Jersey and stalking 10th Planet videos on youtube every day. I never regretted it for a second. NYC is awesome, but it's endless summer out here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Van View Post
    Good for you dude. Come out. I had no good reason to move here except I was sick of Jersey and stalking 10th Planet videos on youtube every day. I never regretted it for a second. NYC is awesome, but it's endless summer out here.
    Thanks man. Haha yeah I know what you mean. I've been thinking about moving out there for a year now, but the thing holding me back was that I'm a lawyer in NY and I'll have to study for and pass the CA Bar and wait about 8 months to be admitted, but I'm finally at the point where it will be worth it with all the perks in Cali. Training under Eddie is the biggest perk of course. Then the endless summers are a phenomenal perk as well. I've never even been to Cali so I can't wait for the weather. I'm a big Rogan fan too and getting to go to the Ice House shows will be awesome. The icing on the cake would be the opportunity to meet the Great Renato and speak with him about the merits of the heefer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast