Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur

The more I hear about this Vegan lifestyle..

Array

School
    10th Planet Santa Fe
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...by-breast-milk

News
    World news
    France

French vegans face trial after death of baby fed only on breast milk

Court hears parents became vegan after watching documentary about abattoirs and refused to eat any animal products

Two strict vegans have gone on trial in France charged with "neglect or food deprivation" after the death of their breastfed 11-month-old daughter who was found to be suffering from vitamin deficiency.

Sergine and Joel Le Moaligou called an ambulance to their home in the village of Saint-Maulvis – 90 miles north of Paris – in March 2008 after their daughter Louise became listless. By the time paramedics arrived, the baby had died.

The police were alerted after the ambulance crew noticed the baby was pale and thin and a doctor refused to issue a death certificate. A postmortem showed the child, who had been fed only on her 37-year-old mother's milk, weighed 5.7kg when she should have been about 8kg.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    The more I hear about people dying due to Vegan Lifestyles.. The less appealing it sounds

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    the more i hear about people dying due to vegan lifestyles.. The less appealing it sounds
    lol

i bought some vegan cheese today. gonna put it on a turkey burger.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Don "Singlet" Blankenship
    i bought some vegan cheese today. gonna put it on a turkey burger.
    I love you so much.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    The human body was never meant to be Vegan, even with supplementation, the body still needs the consumption of meat or animal products to truly be at it's maximum potential.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Being vegan sounds cool but I'm scared to end up like Jake Shields.

No shots fired. Just saying.

Array

School
    GBBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    The more I hear about people dying due to Vegan Lifestyles.. The less appealing it sounds
    There's a difference between you an adult or responsible person making a choice to change ur eating habits and someone neglecting their child because of there close mindedness. I'm a vegetarian not full vegan and seriously do not know another one and that's not a big deal and I am not a pusher by any means. " come on man don't eat the animals man, peace bro" Nah that's not me do as you please, it works for me.... Not eating meat helps a lot with cholesterol problems. Also you can live perfectly and be healthy and fit without meat. The story goes never eat the forbidden fruit not the forbidden pork chop. Either way you go, ur sugar intake is what everyone needs to monitor

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago North
    Everything in moderation... except crack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast