Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Attention ALL IPOD, IPHONE, & IPAD OWNERS

If you've got an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch then go to the link below and grab Roy Dean's 'White Belt Bible' app.
    Normally it's $25, but he's giving it away completely for free, no catch, no nothing, until midnight on tomorrow (Tuesday):
    Here's the link where you can get it.* Go grab it quick!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/white...6182?mt=8&uo=4

Array

School
    None
    lol This is a copy and paste from Stephan Kesting.

Yea, jus spreading the word to all those that dnt subscribe

Array

School
    None
    It's all good. Thanks for posting, great download.

Array

School
    no school in the area
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
    If you've got an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch then go to the link below and grab Roy Dean's 'White Belt Bible' app.
    Normally it's $25, but he's giving it away completely for free, no catch, no nothing, until midnight on tomorrow (Tuesday):
    Here's the link where you can get it.* Go grab it quick!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/white...6182?mt=8&uo=4
    Thanks !

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    it says i need iOS 4.3, what's that? I have an ipod touch 4G and it's jailbroken version 4.1 (8B118). Little help here?

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Koh View Post
    it says i need iOS 4.3, what's that? I have an ipod touch 4G and it's jailbroken version 4.1 (8B118). Little help here?
    It's pretty obvious that as you have 4.1, you do not have 4.3 and should press "Update" in iTunes.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    just updated my iphone3 to ios5.1 so it can be as slow as i've heard the new OS is on it
    and i hear this is just a 2gb iphone version of his dvd(which dosent need to be that large)...

Roy Dean is the man though, his no gi essentials are boss wish that was free so I had a mobile copy ;D

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    It's pretty obvious that as you have 4.1, you do not have 4.3 and should press "Update" in iTunes.
    i heard if you update a jailbroken ipod it fucks it up. One time i restored my jailbroken ipod and it got frozen so i had to replace it and get a new one so I'm not sure what to do

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Koh View Post
    i heard if you update a jailbroken ipod it fucks it up. One time i restored my jailbroken ipod and it got frozen so i had to replace it and get a new one so I'm not sure what to do
    You can update, but then you'll have to re-jailbreak it.

First of all, do NOT update to 5.1 because there isn't an untethered jailbreak. You can jailbreak it, but every time it goes off and you turn it on again, you'll have to boot it via USB cable.

Click THIS to download 5.01. When you go to update, hold shift before you click on Update and you can select the downloaded file. Then, search for an iPod Touch 5.01 Untethered Jailbreak, I'm not sure I'm allowed to post the link to it on here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast