Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    fight sport miami
    Vinny is super legit. I trained with him. Big guy SUPER smooth jits n he submitted Drysdale before. Dude is a great choice. Plus hes very 10th planet friendly. Just won last years abudabi.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I dont' think it will be enough. After watching Chael's recent performance against Bisping, I don't think he'll fare well against Anderson. I think Chael/Spider 2 will look a lot like the Okami fight. But at the very least, Vinny should be able to teach Chael some solid triangle defense. But I don't think that will be enough.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Its not like Silva goes for a wide variety of submissions. So IF Chael can use the same game plan by taking Silva down for 25 mins then he might be able to keep himself out of submission danger. But if the rib injury is what really made it difficult for Silva to stop the takedowns, which I doubt is the case because Lutter took him down, then this might be a short night for Chael.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    !0thP ATX
    Wasnt Chael at 10thP Portland on one of the MTS a while back, talking to Eddie right?
    Belief is the death of knowledge. RAW

Array

School
    na
    Quote Originally Posted by waltsettlemyre View Post
    Wasnt Chael at 10thP Portland on one of the MTS a while back, talking to Eddie right?
    yahhh and if my memory serves me his eyes looked a little glossy n red and chael seemed really happy y'know

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by waltsettlemyre View Post
    Yeah, he was at the 10th planet portland seminar eddie did.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I hope Vinny can help Chael. I think its gonna be another great fight but i kinda want Silva to win. sorry guys.

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside
    Silva is gonna destroy Sonnen he looked terrible against Bisbing plus now Silva has alot of motivation to win in a big way I see it ending ugly for Chael

I hope Chael does steroids until his balls fall off and destroys Anderson!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post
    I'm surprised anyone in JJ wants anything to do with Chael after all his trash talking.
    Doesn't this kinda make him lose credibility?
    I mean...what's left of it?
    Saying bjj is crap, now he is training for it.

Of course for me, this gives him more credibility.
    At least he can admit he is lacking on the ground through action. (though it'd still be better if he said it)
    He's been training BJJ for years. Don't believe his trolling. Hell, he was darce choking people way back in Bodog.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast