Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

10P SF's Alex Canders displaying sick rubber guard in competition...

Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    no comments on this... Maybe no points or subs, but to me this is a perfect example of how to believe in your guard. Lots of guys understand the basic mechanics of the rubber guard but lack the patience and confidence to stick with it for that long. I thought there were other options available but he was getting stacked pretty well, and never made any mistakes that caused him to go backward. I find that I tend to rush steps and lose position or focus because I'm too eager. I really appreciated the level of control.

Beautiful control, and good defense as well.

I find that double bagger and invisible collar are such controlling positions that sometimes I freeze up just trying to maintain or rush steps because I feel that I should be advancing further than I am.

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    Canderific

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Damn you put that dude through the gauntlet. Ic to kung-fu bagger and when he finds a defense you slap a mirror image on the weakside, which apparently you don't have. That was a rough 4 1/2 minutes for him then you barely missed old school. Amazing match!

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Awesome rubber guard Alex!

thanks guys, i get a lot of great training

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    You think you coulda went for the back when he super stacked? I know its different when youre in there.

there are a number of transitions i have to raise my comfort on. i have been gunning for a sorcerer and gotten very close in 3 of my recent matches. i am right now heavily drilling locking the shoulder with pump/croc variations, transitioning to the back under a heavy stack is on my list, but it is something that i haven't had much experience with yet.

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    There's so many options with this system and I can appreciate your focus on doing each facet properly as opposed to letting it become a distraction. Right on man

i like the dedication .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast