Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    cobra kai
    Where's that Michael Jackson eating popcorn gif when I need it?

Anyways, this kind of banter is probably best to be done in a non public forum.

And, sweet arm bars.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Quote Originally Posted by ml82 View Post
    Anyways, this kind of banter is probably best to be done in a non public forum.
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonWoolsey View Post
    +1

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonWoolsey View Post
    Grown folks don't have to resort to ad hominem. Oftentimes, after decades of study, they know how to make a point without acting like a sixth grader. Hopefully, their mothers taught them when they were younger not to bring private dramas into public because it is super awkward for everyone around them.

There are exceptions: grown men who know how to speak only in ad hominem and memes. Raised during the era of the internet and fed a steady diet of television and 4chan, they can have an entire argument using only pictures they found browsing the web. Very rarely will one of these try to pull the "mature dude" card but it does happen. Brandon, I admire your guts if not your rhetorical and dialectical skill. You have the audacity to argue like a child and simultaneously try to back others down by acting like they are childish for daring to oppose you.

Behind all those angry words lurks a man who is hurt. Maybe you two should spend some time talking about your feelings. Just open up, shed some tears, tell each other how you really feel, and try to avoid words like "idiot." Hug it out.

Maybe you could do it in private like men.

No? Ok, I gave it a shot. What else is on?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Jarboe View Post
    Grown folks don't have to resort to ad hominem. Oftentimes, after decades of study, they know how to make a point without acting like a sixth grader. Hopefully, their mothers taught them when they were younger not to bring private dramas into public because it is super awkward for everyone around them.

There are exceptions: grown men who know how to speak only in ad hominem and memes. Raised during the era of the internet and fed a steady diet of television and 4chan, they can have an entire argument using only pictures they found browsing the web. Very rarely will one of these try to pull the "mature dude" card but it does happen. Brandon, I admire your guts if not your rhetorical and dialectical skill. You have the audacity to argue like a child and simultaneously try to back others down by acting like they are childish for daring to oppose you.

Behind all those angry words lurks a man who is hurt. Maybe you two should spend some time talking about your feelings. Just open up, shed some tears, tell each other how you really feel, and try to avoid words like "idiot." Hug it out.

Maybe you could do it in private like men.

No? Ok, I gave it a shot. What else is on?
    LOL, it's funny when people talk about things they know nothin about. This is in public because it needs to be. The system doesn't need people that "secretly" talk shit about us then in "public" act like it's all good. Now if you're done preaching sit back down and shut the fuck up. Oh and I'd love nothing more than to "hug" it out.
    http://youtu.be/53We9SgHboM
    Last edited by BrandonWoolsey; 07-22-2014 at 10:58 AM.
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Well...glad that's out of the way. This is ridiculous... I swear. GOOD JOB JESSA. You're a beast!!! ;-) Gotta squeeze those knees like you're trying to pinch those arms off..then go for the break. ;-P
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    NO 10TH PLANET WHERE I LIVE
    http://flipagram.com/f/FrAuDkILaH

Shots out to the Khan Family once again
    Khan Family should be commended for your Support and you Love for Jessa
    Please continue your awesome Support for Jessa
    As for all of us who support our youth today rather in BJJ or life period

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9YMK5FfUD8
    Last edited by RAMOS; 07-24-2014 at 10:40 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234