Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

Pablo Popovitch is coming to Montreal

Hey guys. One of my students, Pat Beaudoin, is bringing down Pablo Popovitch to Montreal on November 17th (UFC day in Montreal) to teach a no gi seminar at my school. The cost is $100, but you gotta register by November 4th. So don't delay. Pablo is a world champ, pan ams champ, and adcc champ. Lemme know if you wanna come. Louis@10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    well worth doing guys. I did a Pablo seminar a few years back and it totally changed my passing game
    10Wo

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Learning from Pablo Popovitch is probably one of the best thing you could do to improve your BJJ ! For me it was !*I met and trained with the master for the first time about a year ago and since then, with his help, i've completlety re-engineered my game. I used to struggle in about every position but closed guard and now, i could say that my closed guard, even if it's good, is my weakess point because all the other positions have progressed so much. + Besides being a world class competitor, he truly is a great teacher. Pablo knows how to break down moves so everyone can understand with ease.*Also, since I started training, I got the chance to train and roll with some of the best BJJ competitors in the world and among them all i'm telling you that Pablo Popovitch is the most technical of them. His game is truly about technique, timing and transitions. I gather hours of rolling with him an NEVER he muscled something. Not a single position. Not a single submission.*I'm telling you, training with master Pablo Popovitch is one of the best thing a martial artist could do for is ground game ! (Lloyd Irvin style lol) anyway if you're interested hit Louis or myself up! We can even give you guys a reduce rate if you're 2 or more to sign up! Osssss

I pre paid for the seminar on Sunday! I was feeling like a beast monday! and Yesterday I tapped my first purple belt! Don't want to make conclusion to quicly but...

Array

School
    Toronto No Gi
    Quote Originally Posted by Luc Lévesque View Post
    I pre paid for the seminar on Sunday! I was feeling like a beast monday! and Yesterday I tapped my first purple belt! Don't want to make conclusion to quicly but...
    Man boss, you must really feel good to tap your first purple. Anyways, going to talk to the crew here in Toronto to see who's going.