Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce.Porcelli View Post
    http://www.grapplingdummy.net/
    I was thinking about uploading my drilling session on Youtube, just to show how effective this dummy could be for RG work. His demonstration on the video doesn't give justice to that aspect of the game.
    Holy $500 Batman!

Array

School
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu & 10th Planet
    Yeap, well worth it though.. I got my mine from my wife for my bday ) She got tired of me saying.. "Babe, let me try this move real quick".. D Her beautiful 95lb little frame didn't work well under those conditions.lol
    The holidays are right around the corner though so... make your wish list now, and maybe someone close to u will do the same! )

Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(
    I bought a grappling dummy a year ago but it has nothing on that one. I think I'm gonna be purchasing one of these asap. My other one I'll use for ground and pound

Array

School
    Infinitemma Jiu Jitsu
    Thanks everybody for the advice I'm keen for all the help I can get I'll take anything into consideration

Array

School
    NA
    Hey anyone have the other grappling dummy called Bubba? http://www.bubbadummy.com/ the video looks like that dummy has some more realistic body parts and joints you can feel and focus on vs what appears to be just a pillowlike feeling with that other grappling dummy. Check this vid: not bagging on the other one just want to know if someone has invested in this one or has compared the two because i'm thinking of getting one.

Array

School
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu & 10th Planet
    I practically learned 10thplanet Rubber Guard by logging hours of drill time on the one that stays postured up in the guard, the one that I originally posted on.. Don't get me wrong the dummy was tight, and hard to move around.. plus at the time of purchase I wasn't as flexible which made it worse.. Shoulders are slightly broader than i would've liked.. out of the box, i was discouraged because of everything i basically said above. Still determined, i worked on him, i covered all my positions, side, guard, mount.. Einstein taught me the north south from the all stars, as well as some other neat tricks from side control.. I must've sat there an practiced that shit 100's times, slowly moving into the position.. The perviuan..I did jump drills an broke that position down 100 times.. then in class i was nailing both the pervuian and the one arm in north south chokes like it was second nature.. over time an through many top drills..it started to break in.. i sat there.. reading, and watching the dvd's .. teaching myself after awhile .. i said.. let me try some more RG on this guy.. my flexibiltty had started to get better.. and some of the moves i was actually starting to hit.. now I have a series of moves that I know I can do, and wrote them out on a piece of paper as a list.., everything starts with the basic path.. breaking him down, MC/RC/CC.. I simulate so many options.. the mission pump, the pump.. i could go on and on.. There's definitely some moves that you just can't get him to do .. I still say fuck it.. I managed to get the lock down on it.. and I do whip up drills, although my wife's gets a little worried when I'm doing that one..) Either way it has helped me perform the move better during live rolls..

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Eisner View Post
    +1

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Eisner View Post
    i met buy it. can you tell me a little about the contents. thanks dude

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    i found a new excercise while i was stretching my hips.. simply put, gogoplata your own knee. its the best rubber guard stretch im aware of... and yeah its a gopoplata yay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12