Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

Etiquette for posting

I know this has been stated by others, notably Eddie and Chris Herzog, but if you can't keep some modicum of respect for others in your posts-DON'T POST! We're supposed to be a greater family and sharing information and helping each other. We're not here to post racist or sexist comments of any kind. It doesn't matter who you are. You can have a heated, INTELLIGENT discussion or argument, but as soon as your comments become racist or sexist, they will be removed. Immediately.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    What if it is clearly a joke?

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    John, we don't have to sticky this - Chris and I already have determined and made mention that if someone crosses the line, we remove it and give them a warning. If they are not using their real name, they are banned from the site. If they are using their real name, we will give them one warning.

Please point me to the comment that set that off so I can take a look.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Is a thread full of hot chick's asses sexiest?

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    3rdeye-
    1.) some things are not clearly jokes. Racial comments can really cross the line, even though we all try to have a good time and joke around on this site, I can see where the comments you made could be offensive to many and I tend to agree with the sentiments regarding those posts
    2.) as far as "Ultimate Ass" threads go, there are a couple things to consider: a.) Eddie created it. He's the boss. b.) while there is an inherent sexual innuendo implied in said thread, there was nothing overtly offensive such as talking about brown (insert word here) women in Texas, or referring to certain ethnic groups as "chimps" and other derogatory descriptions.

It's one thing to have a post admiring beautiful women, it's another to speak badly of them, or refer to them or ethnic groups in a way that may be considered a slur or insult. I guess you can say it's a fine line between having fun with a concept, and crossing the line to where it becomes something insulting, demeaning, and inflammatory. I would recommend just thinking it over a bit before posting. However if you really don't care, that's your prerogative.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    This is probably none of my business but I can't help question your reason for being on the Nibiru forum 3rdeye... you don't seem to be after any 10th planet advice like most of us are. If I'm mistaken please correct me, but are you here just to start shit?

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glach View Post
    This is probably none of my business but I can't help question your reason for being on the Nibiru forum 3rdeye... you don't seem to be after any 10th planet advice like most of us are. If I'm mistaken please correct me, but are you here just to start shit?

I do not post about BJJ, because I have very little knowledge about it. That doesn't mean I do not read the threads about BJJ, clearly it is something I am fascinated by and very interested in or I wouldn't bother. As for why I am here. I am not here to start shit. I wouldn't bother contributing anything positive if I was here to start shit. I enjoy being a smart ass once in a while. I am a Eddie Bravo fan boy. So I have a little crush. Who doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by John Roderick View Post
    3rdeye-
    1.) some things are not clearly jokes. Racial comments can really cross the line, even though we all try to have a good time and joke around on this site, I can see where the comments you made could be offensive to many and I tend to agree with the sentiments regarding those posts
    2.) as far as "Ultimate Ass" threads go, there are a couple things to consider: a.) Eddie created it. He's the boss. b.) while there is an inherent sexual innuendo implied in said thread, there was nothing overtly offensive such as talking about brown (insert word here) women in Texas, or referring to certain ethnic groups as "chimps" and other derogatory descriptions.

It's one thing to have a post admiring beautiful women, it's another to speak badly of them, or refer to them or ethnic groups in a way that may be considered a slur or insult. I guess you can say it's a fine line between having fun with a concept, and crossing the line to where it becomes something insulting, demeaning, and inflammatory. I would recommend just thinking it over a bit before posting. However if you really don't care, that's your prerogative.
    I have never posted anything racist, no would I. I never called any group of people chimps, we both know that. We both know some people fight like chimps and some black chicks have fat asses. The only thing I can think of that was even mildly racist was directed at Eddie/Mexicans and was clearly a joke. Will you please show me the post that caused me to have fallen from grace? On that note.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Fair enough, hope to see you stick around (hope you follow the rules lol)

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    I do not post about BJJ, because I have very little knowledge about it. That doesn't mean I do not read the threads about BJJ, clearly it is something I am fascinated by and very interested in or I wouldn't bother. As for why I am here. I am not here to start shit. I wouldn't bother contributing anything positive if I was here to start shit. I enjoy being a smart ass once in a while. I am a Eddie Bravo fan boy. So I have a little crush. Who doesn't?

I have never posted anything racist, no would I. I never called any group of people chimps, we both know that. We both know some people fight like chimps and some black chicks have fat asses. The only thing I can think of that was even mildly racist was directed at Eddie/Mexicans and was clearly a joke. Will you please show me the post that caused me to have fallen from grace? On that note.

3rdeye and Ultimate Ass Thread are approved
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    And there it is, all is forgiven. That's why we love you master Eddie.