Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin

Massive Head Aches, and Partial loss of vision?

My brother has been having this sort of problem...He really wants to train Jiu Jitsu, and be so into fitness like me. He's 21, and says that whenever he trains, and tries to push himself, he'll get massive head aches, and the vision in one of his eyes (Right I think?) starts to get blurry.

Do you guys know what might be causing this sort of problem? He gets demonstrably bummed out about it a lot, and I feel really bad..If you guys know anything at all that could be the cause, or solution it would be a tremendous help..I really just want to look into a doctor about this, but everyone in the fam kinda blows it off.

Let me know what you think.

Array

School
    10PJJ Ronin/ Victory MMA
    He's young but it sounds like it could possibly be high blood pressure/hypertension. Not something that should be played with. Get to a Doctor ASAP, better safe than sorry.

D o c t o r!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles II View Post
    He's young but it sounds like it could possibly be high blood pressure/hypertension. Not something that should be played with. Get to a Doctor ASAP, better safe than sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    D o c t o r!
    Thanks for the help guys! Appreciate it!

Array

School
    10th Planet Santa Fe
    Sounds like Lyme disease. It's hard to get a positive blood test for unless your body is making anti bodies at that time. But defiantly sounds like Lyme or some blood parasite. Doctor or DOM either way asap!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    He is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fucken young to be worried about anything like that. Doctor right away.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    There are many issue that could cause this, most of them are not good. Hopefully he has a treatable type of migraine headache. Doctor asap! Best wishes.

I get it, went to the doctor had all the tests and he said it was excersise induced migraine, I only get it if I really exert myself, but I've been in wrestling comps and had to sit in the dark before the next match and it still hasn't recovered, mine usually lasts a few hours. Go to the doctor anyway and let us know how u get on because my doctor doesnt appear to be interested

Web MD says he has Brain Cancer, a brain aneurysm, or the common cold.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Web MD says he has Brain Cancer, a brain aneurysm, or the common cold.
    Okay, so Web MD has really narrowed the prognosis. Slow death, instant death, and a note go go home sick from class. Wonderful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast