Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Hamilton View Post
    I'd like to watch without paying you money
    how much was that first beer you had the other night?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein View Post
    how much was that first beer you had the other night?
    I'll take "What is $4.99?" for 200 Alex.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Haha I know it ain't much, its really cheap, and a good deal I just don't have any credit cards and tried setting up PayPal before but was just a huge hassle and I never buy anything online anyway. Once I do a subscription here will be first.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    7-11...prepaid c.c. via cash to the teller...done

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Hamilton View Post
    Haha I know it ain't much, its really cheap, and a good deal I just don't have any credit cards and tried setting up PayPal before but was just a huge hassle and I never buy anything online anyway. Once I do a subscription here will be first.
    Hey Wade,

I'm assuming your location is Victoria in Australia (I think there's a Victoria in Canada too)? Anyway, most banks in Aus have an option to get a VISA (or Mastercard) debit card. It's not a Credit Card (it links to your savings account) but it means you can purchase online without having a credit card (assuming you have cash in your account)

Hope that helps mate?

Array

School
    10th Planet Soldotna
    Renzo bit was amazing. Also, that was A LOT of coleman hate lmao

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    awesome episode. The renato segments were cool, and seeing footage of the spectators at metamoris was also cool. The techniques in this episode were epic, and hows einstein with the belt ranked 10th planet shorts I was talking about.

can't wait for the next one! mahaloz

Array

School
    10WO
    Thanks for the excellent episode Eddie, I'm really liking how the techniques build upon each other. 100% to the back (where people already have whatever gameplan they have), with the next two techniques being other options from the back. Also bringing up details that where touched on in recent MTS, like not getting up on you elbow in bottom half-guard for being vulnerable to darces, JNT, and now 100%. Loving it!

Also Herzog's technique was great! I really like seeing what all the other 10P moon instructors bring to the table. Would it be possible to have more segments like that? Not trying to create more work for anyone, but I think its cool to see all the different styles that have been incorporated into 10P.

Oh and one final thing: are the narrated rolls going to make a return at anypoint? I'd imagine they are very time consuming, but the one's released so far are very good and I think they are a great idea.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Yeah I really enjoy the narrated rolls too. I am DLing this MTS episode so I can watch it tomorrow. Can't wait!!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Melvin Marshall was my favorite part
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast