Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center

Renato Laranja and Nate Diaz getting into it!!!!!!!!!!!

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    nate is an awesome fighter, but when I was working at OTM in Oahu, we comp'd him a pair of shorts, and he tried to steal three more. I literally had to run out of the store and stop him from leaving with his ride. I told him I only had authorization to give him the one pair and he was like "nah it's cool, I know the owner "Scott Nelson" (blonde guy in video) and I had to explain to him that we were a franchise in hawaii and that my boss only approved the one short. He didn't call me out but was like "Well what are we gonna do!" I said I dunno bro, but I can't let you walk out with those shorts, man! He kinda eyed me up and I said "look, you're a pro, and I'm training to be an amateur, I got all the respect for what you can do. were happy to sponsor you the one pair of shorts, but I just got of the phone with my boss and I can't do it. Whether you kick my ass or just steal them it's a bad look for you either way. You're in Hawaii man, just chill." He reluctantly gave me the shorts and I told him to call scott when he got back to Cali. It all blew over but it was tense for a few seconds outside of the shop. He seems to carry himself alot better during interviews and after fights, but he definitely has an attitude.

He was cornering Nick when Nick Lost to KJ Noons, a fighter who I competed against in Karate and grew up with in Kailua Kona.

Array

School
    RMNU
    Do you think the Diaz brothers were nurtured when they were young? Babaca!

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Man this nigga is a str8 bitch for that i was there. Wow big bad pro fighter starting fights...and then his bro is a no show classy gents.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I really can't believe Nate is that retarded. I feel like he trolled the troll. I found it funny how Renato broke character and his face went back to being a hood dude like, "is he serious?" It's like, part of me wants to believe that Nate was trolling. The other part of me really believes he really is that dumb.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Its obvious what happened here. Nate saw that look in Renatos eyes, and instantly pushed him away to create distance for his own safety. Then slowly backed away (While never taking his eyes off Renato.) Good call Nate.. That could have ended very badly for you

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Renato would've killed him

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Is there anyway we can rig the Diaz brothers to only fight and not attempt actual thought. It's fucking painful trying to hear them speak sometimes. Granted if I got hit by them a couple times I would probably finish all my sentences with "...you know" and "It's whatever..."

Array

School
    BJJ India (Professor Rodrigo Teixeira BJJ)
    Dang!!!

Array

School
    Ronin around with couple Guys
    was renato in charakter maby pushing it a bit to far!????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast