School
    10th planet Peterborough
    Sweet episode loved being there live for the matches
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Sick episode! Very fun being down in Springfield during the filming of the Hangman segment. Had a blast.
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    another great MTS Eddie. plane crash made me roar!!

K Madden

"go buy yourself somethin' pretty..."
    hahaha, awesome. Scott is a Monster. Watch out brownies, he's comin for ya

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nu'usolia View Post
    The tourney was really entertaining, great Episode!
    I agree completely! Sub only smashes points tourney's in entertainment value!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Holy crap. Just finished the whole thing. The techs and details were great as usual. Can't wait to get back on the mats. Really loving the mono mount series. I like positions when you have 3 or more attacks. Thanks Eddie.

But if I can be honest, Scott was the star of this episode for me. Haha. Damn son. Those were some great matches. Insane exchanges, transitions, scrambles, defenses, attacks. It had everything. And dammit if Scott isn't able to somehow find a heel hook from anywhere. His entries are a thing of beauty. And his heart after 2nd match and being exhausted was awesome. The lightning quick transition to kneebar was excellent.

Great job Scott. And props to everyone who put on strong competitive matches.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Holy crap. Just finished the whole thing. The techs and details were great as usual. Can't wait to get back on the mats. Really loving the mono mount series. I like positions when you have 3 or more attacks. Thanks Eddie.

But if I can be honest, Scott was the star of this episode for me. Haha. Damn son. Those were some great matches. Insane exchanges, transitions, scrambles, defenses, attacks. It had everything. And dammit if Scott isn't able to somehow find a heel hook from anywhere. His entries are a thing of beauty. And his heart after 2nd match and being exhausted was awesome. The lightning quick transition to kneebar was excellent.

Great job Scott. And props to everyone who put on strong competitive matches.
    Yeah, Yokel is the star of the episode, oh and Jacob too, dudes only 12 and using rubber guard like a seasoned pro
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Yeah, Yokel is the star of the episode, oh and Jacob too, dudes only 12 and using rubber guard like a seasoned pro
    I completely disagree. Yokel sucks. I can hardly watch his matches cause they are so boring. The only reason he beat me is because there was something in my eye. Yeah...that's it. I was blind.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Just finished watching, so proud of my boys Scott & Huan!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Helton View Post
    I completely disagree. Yokel sucks. I can hardly watch his matches cause they are so boring. The only reason he beat me is because there was something in my eye. Yeah...that's it. I was blind.
    I believe the term was, and if I may quote a teammate, "fuckin' Scott." Those were awesome matches!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast