Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(
    Quote Originally Posted by watty31 View Post
    You definately made the right choice then, I hope I don't have the same situation where I train, once i get my flexibiliy up and start incorporating rubber guard, as there's nowhere else to train for miles around. best of luck.
    I dont have a gym to train at but when i was in my capital city i went to a gym and rolled with a BJJ gym. The guys were awesome and gave me a great opportunity to practice the rubber guard stuff i learnt from the books and dvds and MTS and tweek every move the right ways. Find a gym that is open and in mat time just rep it.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Almeida View Post
    not just because its 10th planet, its because they don't allow you to train at any other school, even though they dont like 10th planet and calls it blubber guard.

i think it is childish

my son don't bounce around schools he was dedicated to team mica when in las vegas and 10th planet when in california visiting his grandparents, the kid just wants to train where ever we go

official reason was for training at another school
    Take your son to TapOut, Vinny is an outstanding instructer. He proudly reps 10th Planet!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet
    id prolly get a news paper writer to post something in the local paper bashing the gym for hating on 10PJJ

bad press hurts businesses and spoils being there for the students. they become black sheep for continuing to support garbage

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    God dammit, hate to hear shit like this. I'm sure your son will keep his head up, and from what it sounds like, he's got the correct attitude to excel in jiu jitsu for real! Bright future ahead!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    yeah, shit like that happens from time to time. you'll find a spot that will accept your son. my sifu respects eddie and says i can use any 10th planet technique as long as it works ; )

Array

School
    Jean Jacques Machado JJ 'Team Juarez'
    fuck team mica! sand bagging whores!

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    i went to robert drysdales today and told them up front that he trains at 10th planet in california a couple times a month and they said no problem.

they gave him a free week to try the class, so he will be training again tomorrow so he only misses one day of training.

thanks everyone for the positive feedback, it has really been bothering me, because i don't really know if it hurts him or not (he is being tough about it), he made friends there and now they are gone.

Array

School
    Jay Pages Jiu-Jitsu/CTA
    Wow! Screw that! That's not right! Just as said by Dave Camarillo... "Train Everywhere!"

Array

School
    10th Planet
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Almeida View Post
    i went to robert drysdales today and told them up front that he trains at 10th planet in california a couple times a month and they said no problem.

they gave him a free week to try the class, so he will be training again tomorrow so he only misses one day of training.

thanks everyone for the positive feedback, it has really been bothering me, because i don't really know if it hurts him or not (he is being tough about it), he made friends there and now they are gone.
    talk to his friends parents about the situation and perhaps try to convince them to switch their kids over to your new gym.

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    one of the students parents told me that they were told that their kids can not even train with my son at home or they will have to leave the gym. that is totally ridiculous.

my son did absolutely nothing to deserve this.

but he is fine, he will be training again tomorrow

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast