Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Countdown to UFC 177: Tony Ferguson vs Castillo

UFC Countdown takes you behind the scenes before UFC 177 in Sacramento. Sacramento’s own Danny Castillo takes on Ultimate Fighter winner Tony Ferguson in a war between two lightweights both hitting their primes.

Array

School
    Cody MMA
    Thanks for Posting. War El Cucuy!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    man i like castillo but I've got to give it to the man El cucuy. he is going to dominate. but whatever the outcome is, this fight is going to absolutely amazing. has fight of the night written all over it

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Damn, sucks that it's gotta be Team Alpha Male vs 10th Planet, but it has to be done. War El Cucuy! If Castillo wins, I won't be mad. But honestly, Tony has been looking so well rounded these days that I don't see Castillo winning outside of a well timed haymaker. But I don't think Tony's falling for it. Tony's hands are better. Better footwork. Dangerous off his back. Dangerous on top. It's not an easy fight for Tony at all, but as long as he stays sharp (which he will), he's gonna take it and look good doing it.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Wow, that was an interesting countdown. I didn't know all that about Castillo. It does make me a bit more of a fan.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    bad ass can't wait

Array

School
    10PHQ
    "I don't care who's in your corner, they can't come in there with you!!!"-

Tony Ferguson, you just made my junk wiggle a little bit...

Casey Halstead is the man. Makes me want to go to a hair salon and ask for the Casey Halstead/ Dos Equis Man hairdo... I'll just start meditating the salt n' pepper beard into existence now. (I just read 'the secret' and I'm pretty sure thats how it works.)

And... wow... Hot Pilates... who would have ever guessed?

Array

School
    cobra kai
    I think the most interesting thing about that episode is that Tony has a performance coach. Something I overlook, but I'm sure it's super beneficial. Seems like it's such a mental game that most fans probably don't even realize. Kinda like what rousey said, you can't even let the idea of possibly giving up during training enter your head.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Penaflorida View Post
    And... wow... Hot Pilates... who would have ever guessed?
    No kidding. But brilliant.

There's a guy who opened up a Bjj school down the street from my house. Offering bjj & functional strength classes. 4 months in he couldn't get any bjj students but the fitness classes were full. He changed the name of the school and only teaches fitness classes. Every time I drive by its full with 95% of his students being women.

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Casey is a damn sexy man!!!!

This is such an exciting fight, I can't wait.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast